Update: Fructis Style Smoothing Milk

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">I want to give you an update on Fructis Style Smoothing Milk. I did my CO wash the other night, and prior to using my blow dryer and curling iron, I applied the smoothing milk to my hair. Turns out that my hair is soft, smooth and silky, without the frizz. I recommend anyone to try this and see what a difference it can make on the hair. I love the smell, too. The smoothing milk is the Bomb!!!!!!!
Sorry, PJs, can't help it to y'all about this amazing product to be in the PJ collection. lol.
Toodles. </font>

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">I purchased mine at Wal-Mart. If they don't have it there, try Walgreens, Kmart, Target or CVS. They're in the hair care aisle alongside the Fructis hair care line. Let me know if you can find it. Toodles.
</font>

Laginappe

I tried the Smoothing Milk tonight after reading so many rave reviews at different sites. I don't think I've ever had an easier, smoother blow dry. I applied a pea-sized amount to the 4 sections of my hair and then blew those sections dry. I took a long time, only because I was being extra careful. (My hair is super super fragile when wet and I've tended to loose a lot during previous blowdrying sessions). This time, it only took about two passes with the dryer for my hair to straighten. I'm very impressed! I'm not planning on flat ironing - but I can tell by the way this blowdry went, that a flat iron would be super nice. I'll try that next time.

Laginappe

Yeah - I was afraid of that so I made sure I used only a little bit on each section. Also I've read on other sites that frequent use causes buildup. So I won't be using this as a daily product - but I think it's going to work for when I want to wear a straight style.

blue_flower

[ QUOTE ]
Xcellence2 said:
How does it compare to CD's Hair Milk

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO, it doesn't compare at all. The Fructis Milk feels too watery. I like the CD Milk because it contains oil. It's great for rollersets. It's light, not heavy.