Update Pics in my Siggy!

Nice & Wavy

Hope I get this right, ladies. I've been having a hard time trying to put pics in my siggy, but here it goes!!! These are some pics of my hair straightened this past weekend with a flatiron. These are the only pics so far that I have. They are also in my fotki album too.

Nice & Wavy

Nice & Wavy said:
Hope I get this right, ladies. I've been having a hard time trying to put pics in my siggy, but here it goes!!! These are some pics of my hair straightened this past weekend with a flatiron. These are the only pics so far that I have. They are also in my fotki album too.

Yayyyyyyyy....I finally got it!

camellia

Absolutely gorgeous!

I love it!:D

Now if you don't mind, a few questions. What kind of flat iron did you use and what hear setting? Do you use a serum, oil, or "naked" hair? I'd love to get my hair as silky and smooth as yours when I flat iron. Any tips?

tnorenberg

Very nice and a classy clasic style. It looks so soft and shiny. What kind of flat iron do you use out of curiosity.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I was just roaming through your fotki before I found this thread. Girl, your hair is thriving and so beautiful! Your hair came out so pretty and it looks very healthy and shiny. At this rate you'll be at bsl in no time!! Keep up the great work!! HHG

Nice & Wavy

Letitia said:
Your hair is beautiful. I like how you have it clipped up. Very pretty.

Thanks. I love your hair too. I like that clip. It doesn't catch the hair and break it at all. I do take my time with it though by going really slow while I put it in.

Nice & Wavy

camellia said:
Absolutely gorgeous!

I love it!:D

Now if you don't mind, a few questions. What kind of flat iron did you use and what hear setting? Do you use a serum, oil, or "naked" hair? I'd love to get my hair as silky and smooth as yours when I flat iron. Any tips?

Thank you so much. Compliments coming from you...now I know I'm doing something right!!!

I got my flat iron off of ebay and its a CHI (see pic). I used it on a heat setting 165. I used NTM Serum and Alaparf Shine Finishing Spray
(see pic)

I made sure that I didn't go to fast down on the hair I was straighteing so I wouldn't have to go over that area again.

And then I wrapped it and put my satan scarf on it for the night. The next day it was so beautiful. I also keep NTM Leave-in in the ends at night with Sweet Almond Oil. My hair straightness has lasted this whole week. I am going to do a deep condition tonite with Ojon Restorative Treatment and start the process over again.

Nice & Wavy

melodee said:
Love that swirly style--you just made me hungry for a cinnamon bun!!:p

Pretty hair!

:grin: Thank you so much. Your hair is off the hook!!! I always stalk, I mean look in your album.:p

Nice & Wavy

good2uuuu said:
Very nice! I like the classic updo.

Thank you and I luv, luv, luv your hair!!! I like the updo as well and so does my husband. I got many compliments at work for the style!

Nice & Wavy

tnorenberg said:
Very nice and a classy clasic style. It looks so soft and shiny. What kind of flat iron do you use out of curiosity.

Thanks. This is what I use:

PINK PRO CERAMIC HAIR IRON STRAIGHTNER

Nice & Wavy

Nice & Wavy said:
Thank you so much. Compliments coming from you...now I know I'm doing something right!!!

I got my flat iron off of ebay and its a CHI (see pic). I used it on a heat setting 165. I used NTM Serum and Alaparf Shine Finishing Spray
(see pic)

I made sure that I didn't go to fast down on the hair I was straighteing so I wouldn't have to go over that area again.​

And then I wrapped it and put my satan scarf on it for the night. The next day it was so beautiful. I also keep NTM Leave-in in the ends at night with Sweet Almond Oil. My hair straightness has lasted this whole week. I am going to do a deep condition tonite with Ojon Restorative Treatment and start the process over again.​

Correction: It's not a CHI flat iron but its a :
PINK PRO CERAMIC HAIR IRON STRAIGHTNER