Update Pics

Good lawd girl stop cutting your hair. How many years have I been telling you that? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'm sure you didn't need to cut /images/graemlins/look.gif
It still looks nice but...quit it /images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Do you leave some hair out to blend with the instant weave? Do you sometimes use a headband?

My hair Idol!!! The instant looks great on you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif
YOur hair is still the bomb, regardless of the trim, you know it will be back soon enough..
No more cutting! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
lakettab said:
Very nice. You are at brastrap now /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks lakettab! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

I know you're proud of how you changed your hair around. It looks great. You had some hair as a little girl...in that performance pic (if that is what is was) you had full head of thick, long hair!

I actually saw your pics yesterday...I'm feeling the instant weave...it looks so much like ur hair...keep up the great growth! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
lovelymissyoli said:
I know you're proud of how you changed your hair around. It looks great. You had some hair as a little girl...in that performance pic (if that is what is was) you had full head of thick, long hair!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks! I have turned my hair around. Thanks to you guys /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Faith said:
Good lawd girl stop cutting your hair. How many years have I been telling you that? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I'm sure you didn't need to cut /images/graemlins/look.gif
It still looks nice but...quit it /images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Do you leave some hair out to blend with the instant weave? Do you sometimes use a headband?

[/ QUOTE ]

AAhhh! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif Yep you HAVE been telling me for years Faith! I needed it trust me! Yep i usually leave hair out in the front to cover the combs. Nope i haven't used a headband yet.

Back