Update to my album

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
Skee, I'm so glad you came out with updated pics. I thought was gonna have to do a CH move and call you out daily! Great progess, you'll be at your next goal before you know it.

LondonDiva

Girl you've come a long way. I remember the posts when you cut off your relaxed hair, seems like yesterday, now you're where???? :eek:

I almost jealous, but in a good way of course. :D

Congratulations and keep us updated with more. The inspirational pics go a long way!!

skegeesmb

:) Thank you everyone. In a few months it will be three years since I've been growing my hair out. I sure wish it would be at waistlength in three years. I hope that I can make it there. If so I know that I have a pretty good growth cycle, and if I cut my hair I can expect it to grow back to the longest length.

Last edited:

Lorraine

I can't tell you how inspiring your album is. Your hair growth is absolutely amazing. Keep up the good work. :up:

SherryLove

i am happy for you on your receiving a new digicam....i know you will be sure to keep us updated.........your hair is making noticeable progress..... !!!!!!!!

skegeesmb

Thank you guys! I just came back from the hairdresser. I got a Dominican blowout done. I'm about to add the pictures to my album. Next week I am going to use the maxiglide.

hottopic

curlybun said:
nice updates and I'm glad that you got a digital camera now so you can update more often !!

Love your hair curlybun this was my first time seeing your album.....By the ways skegeesmb if I have not already said it.."Nice Progress" :eek: