Hello I'm new to the board

skegeesmb

Hello I\'m new to the board

Hello everyone! My name is Skegeesmb. I just joined this site a few minutes ago, and I'm glad to be here. Let's see I am a member of quite a few hair boards, and I'm surprised I've never come across this one. I am currently 100% natural. I cut a lot of my relaxed hair that I had been growing for the last 2 years. I have pictures in my fotki album that show me relaxed and natural ( http://public.fotki.com/skegeesmb ). The reason why I went natural was because my hair wouldn't grow past a certain length, and I'm trying to see if I can surpass my growth in my natural length.

I can't wait to be a part of future discussions.

Skegeesmb /images/graemlins/grin.gif

J

just_me

Re: Hello I\'m new to the board

Hi Skegeesmb!

I recognize your name from other hairboards. You might recognize me as SVT. I'm trying to wear my hair natural more often to get over that growth wall too. Welcome to LHC Forum!

just_me

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member

welcome we are glad to have you here !

carmella25

Whats your password so I could see your natural pics. Im in the middle of transitioning. Ive been doing it for 4 monts now. My hair has grown so much from not relaxing.

My email address is [email protected]

thatscuteright

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif welcome, glad to see a fellow natural. I checked out your album and your hair is gorgeous!

sweetcocoa

Hi and welcome! I also recognize you from another board(naturally curly???). Anyways glad to see another natural on board. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

G

Hello & welcome. I saw some of your pics, but I can't find an email addy to ask you the password to see the natural ones.

G

Duuuuuuhhhhh! The passwords are right in your post, (pointed out to me by Allandra) Your hair looks great, and I must tell you, you have a beautiful face and a great smile. You go, girl! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Allandra

Thanks for sharing your photo albums with us. I agree with Caramella, your hair looks great, and you have a beautiful face and a great smile. Welcome to the board.

skegeesmb

Thank you everyone! I've been looking at everyone else's pictures and I am reminded of my old length. I'm envious /images/graemlins/tongue.gif. I've noticed other natural curlies too! Also, I see familar names from long hair lovers. If you would like to see me pictures I've provided the passwords in my signature. I have two albums that show my hair when it was relaxed, and I have natural pictures.

LondonDiva

I couldn't access your natural pics, but from the ones I saw you really are a beautiful woman.

skegeesmb

O.k try this:

When you get to the natural photo there should be a password. Enter natural2001 (lowercase)
I have two albums for public view.
April-May password should be: hair1
and Sept-Oct should be: hair2

I hope that works for you.

hairfanatic

Hi Skegeesmb,

Welcome to the board! /images/graemlins/grin.gif Yes, you can surpass your length in growth and in the meantime learn to appreciate your natural hair (something that took me a journey) to realize.

Elyse

<font color="blue">

Welcome,

You are beautiful and have gorgeous hair. I am natural also and did the big chop a month ago.

I hope you enjoy these boards. </font color>

sweetcocoa

I finally got to look at your pics. Beautiful hair. Your hair has grown alot since your last cut.

Tea

Welcome aboard. Thanks for sharing your album. Beautiful pictures. Your hair looks great. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

tc_333

Hey girl,

Welcome to the board, and thanks for sharing the pics -- love those curls!!!

T

skegeesmb

Thank you everyone. I feel all special now /images/graemlins/wink.gif. I'm glad that people aren't having a problem getting my pictures. Hopefully by next year, I will have some of the goals that are listed in a lot of the member profiles.

Skegeesmb

Kitkat

<font color="brown">Hello and welcome! I could not access your natural pics, even with the password, but your hair does look gorgeous!! </font color>

skegeesmb

Hmm, I just checked it out and it should work.

Just click on my link and there should be a folder with a lock that says Natural or something similar to that. When you click on that folder it should have something that says password restricted in the box enter: natural2001
I only have two albums that are available for view.
The natural album Apri-May should be hair1
The natural album Sep-Oct hair should be hair2

It's strange because it seems as if some people are having problems while others are getting into my folder fine. I'm going to go check again. Oh by the well tell me if that works.

adrienne0914

hey, i thought i recognized your name. so glad to see the gorgeous hair that goes with it!

welcome to the board! i see you're already jumping right in. enjoy!!!

adrienne

hiddy3

skegeesmb,
So glad to have you amoung us.
Your hair looks great in your photos. Thanks for sharing!

Pallas