Updated album with SG bantu knots!!

mrslee

Love yourself first!
Updated album with SouthernGirl's method for bantu knots!!

I just posted a couple of pics using SG method of bantu knots! I LOVE how they turned out!! The pictures don't do the style any justice. My camerphone is shot, but hopefully you can get the idea!! Thanks SG!! You are the bomb!! :kiss:

Last edited:

SouthernGirl

Hey MrsLee :wave:

I just looked at your pictures...

Your curls came out BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I can't believe how straight it got with all that new growth!! That's AWESOME :clap:

Thank you so much for updating your album. We'll all be waiting for those post-relaxer pix at the end of the month ;)

Now tell us, what did you do? Did you use anything different?

SG

Isis

Your hair results came out very good! :up: Did you leave your bantu knots in overnight after you airdried? I intend to try SG's method too. :)

mrslee

Love yourself first!
SouthernGirl said:
Hey MrsLee :wave:

I just looked at your pictures...

Your curls came out BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I can't believe how straight it got with all that new growth!! That's AWESOME :clap:

Thank you so much for updating your album. We'll all be waiting for those post-relaxer pix at the end of the month ;)

Now tell us, what did you do? Did you use anything different?

SG

Hey SG!! :wave:
Thanks all for the compliments!

I was surprised how straight my hair had gotten as well. I went out with my girlfriend last night and she told me my hair had a lot of body and was so cute!

Anyway, that night I just used my GPB (want to finish it off) and afterwards used a small amount of CON to gain some slip. Afterwards, I towel dried and sprayed my hair with Surge, applied a little WGO and let it airdry about 95%. I combed my hair and applied a little more WGO. PArted my hair from ear to ear and twisted. Wrap my hair with a satin scarf and went to bed. The next moring I had nice curls! I had worn a curly ponytail all day, and later that night, I sprayed my scalp with surge applied a little more WGO, finger combed and went out the door. I was too cute! :)

Thanks SG and everyone else for your support!

I cant believe how much new growth I have and I still have about two more weeks to go! I hope I can make it!