Updated Fotki

Babygurl

keldevine said:
Congratulations, you are truly an inspiration!!!! Have you taken any vitamins, If so which ones and the dose. Thanks

I honestly dont take any vitamins at all, I can hardly ever remember to even take my daily multivitamin. So my growth is not attributed to vitamins at all.

london honey

Babygurl, your hair is sooooooooo beautiful...i remember your pics were one of the stricking ones i saw when i first joined. HHG

mochamadness

Going the Distance
Babygurl said:
One of my ultimate hair idols giving me a compliment, I feel faint...:ill: :lol:

:kiss: You've just made my day!!! BG you're one of my inspirations too, I always look forward to your updates!

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
What pretty hair! I love updates like these. Progress like yours reminds me why I'm walking around with this sock over my DAILY, braided, bun. Congratulations to you!

Babygurl

Wow so many wonderful comments, thanks so much ladies, this definately encourages me to keep going and reach my hair goals. All thanks to LHCF!!!!!!!

tenderheaded

Babygurl said:
Just updated my Fotki with my anniversary pictures....2 years of healthy hair care going into my 3rd year. I relaxed my hair and flat-ironed with Maxiglide to show progress, I slightly bumped the ends. I did a small 1" trim (not a blunt cut) and I like the results. Hope everyone enjoys them!

This is my comparison from when I started in August 2003 to now September 2005

The rest are at this link http://public.fotki.com/BabygurlNC/hair_challenge_year_3/ password in signature
Your hair is beautiful! Thank you for sharing. I'm 4a/4b too!!!