Uploaded fotki with engagement pics. Hair styled two ways :)

You are so gorgeous; but it is so much more than surface beauty your photographer did a great job capturing your beauty and congratulations on your engagement.

IA. Your pictures are beautiful and they feel so authentic. The photographer did a great job.

Ummmm, where's the engagement story:grin:?

Beautiful pics and you both look soo stylish. I love the pic with you grabbing his suspenders. Congrats on your engagement!

your engagement photos are so freaking cute...i will kill for a photo op like this one(but he won't do it). But i absolutely love them!

Your pics are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the black and white photos most.

Have you shared your engagement story yet?

Aww, those pictures were so cute. Especially the ones with the balloons. And your shoes were great (along with your hair ;)). Congratulations to you on your engagement.

Awwwww twin! I really enjoyed the pics. You looked amazing and your dresses were gorgeous!!! Beautiful pics girl :)

Awwwww twin! I really enjoyed the pics. You looked amazing and your dresses were gorgeous!!! Beautiful pics girl :)
:lachen: I was just saying she looks like Manushka.

OP Congratulations on your engagement. You and your DF look great in the pics. I'm loving those shoes too.

IA. Your pictures are beautiful and they feel so authentic. The photographer did a great job.

Ummmm, where's the engagement story:grin:?

Your pics are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the black and white photos most.

Have you shared your engagement story yet?

Hey Ladies, I just posted our engagement story here:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?p=8491326#post8491326

Thanks again for all of your kinds comments. You ladies are the best!

Back