Urgent Prayer Request

lady_godiva

Hello Ladies,

I need your prayers! I am in the process of possibly having something that I have worked on for the last three years taken away from me. I need for you to pray that God's will be done and that I succeed on Tuesday with what I have been working on for so long. I have worked too hard for too long for the devil to just come in and take it all away.

The devil has thrown every stumbling block he can to keep me from obtaining my goal. However, I do know that God is in control. Please pray that God will give me victory and continued grace to get what I have been working for and have been wanting for so long.

Thank you,

Lady G

Sashaa08

Thank you,, ladies for your prayers. It was not God's will for me to succeed at this time.

I am sure that you are disappointed and I know it sounds cliche, but God's will is to prosper you and not to harm you so He must have another opportunity in mind just for you. Thank you for coming back with the update. I will keep you in my prayers and look forward to a praise report in the future!

JOI

Hello Ladies,

I need your prayers! I am in the process of possibly having something that I have worked on for the last three years taken away from me. I need for you to pray that God's will be done and that I succeed on Tuesday with what I have been working on for so long. I have worked too hard for too long for the devil to just come in and take it all away.

The devil has thrown every stumbling block he can to keep me from obtaining my goal. However, I do know that God is in control. Please pray that God will give me victory and continued grace to get what I have been working for and have been wanting for so long.

Thank you,

Lady G

Prayer Sent, Godbless you and I hope everything works out for you. Me and My DH is having a hard time financially But we are trying to make it through, Through the grace of god, Pray for us also. Godbless you :)