Use of Elasta QP Mango Butter

alireno

Recently I had to go out of town and I noticed the mango butter at Wal-Mart. Because I am constantly hearing many of you rave about it, I was forced to buy the five remaining jars on the shelf. Now my question to all of you is how do most of you use it. I noticed that the side of the jar mentions applying to ends, but do any of you use it for more than that?

ms_kenesha

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
alireno said:
Recently I had to go out of town and I noticed the mango butter at Wal-Mart. Because I am constantly hearing many of you rave about it, I was forced to buy the five remaining jars on the shelf. Now my question to all of you is how do most of you use it. I noticed that the side of the jar mentions applying to ends, but do any of you use it for more than that?

[/ QUOTE ]

You were forced???? Don't try and blame your PJness on the forum!!!

alireno

It was an out of body experience! Something got control of my body, put the mango butter in the cart, and even paid for it!

VALLEYGIRL

Now my question to all of you is how do most of you use it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am so glad you asked this b/c I picked some up today and it smells great but I have no idea how I will use this on my natural hair. Maybe I will use it for when I wera my hair straight or roller set it...dont know ???

I was forced to buy the five remaining jars on the shelf

[/ QUOTE ]

See now I thought I was bad with just buying one and not knowing how to use it....girl!!!! 5 JARS!!!

Armyqt

Alireno and Valleygirl, it works wonders when used on wet hair. It will leave your hair soft, detangled and with a little shine. I like it best this way. However, it can be used on dry hair also for a little extra moisturising when needed. Don't use too much cause a little goes on a long. If you put too much, it will leave a whitish film on the hair temporarily, but it will disappear in a few minutes. hth

Allandra

I've used the mango butter on wet hair as well (as a leave-in). It helped my hair detangle with ease, and it gave my hair a great shine.

Crystal

I use mine on my edges. But to be honest I didn't see all the hype about the product. I mean it smells good but not sure about all the raves.

Allandra

fletgee said:
Why can everyone find this stuff except for me!

[/ QUOTE ]
Did you find out where Betty is going to get yours from? Maybe you can check with her so you can get it sooner.

Lee

This stuff is wonderful I use mine at night before I create bantu knots. It keeps my hair mositurzied all night, where in the morning all I have to do is mositurize my ends. Before using mango butter my hair stayed dry. I think you will find your need for this product once you use it. Enjoy!

Maia_002

i use the mango butter when my hair is in it's natural state. I found that when I tried to use it after a rollerset, my hair reverted- i guess due to the water in the ingredients. HTH

pebbles

Crystal, when I first tried it, I wasn't overly impressed either, so I put it away. A month later I picked it up and tried it and found that it was pretty good. Not only does it smell good, it's very light (
) and gets the job done. Try putting it away for a bit and coming back to it at a later time. You may find that you like it more the second time around.

skegeesmb

I use the mango butter on my ends and a little on my hairline to mask WGHO odor. I've used Mango butter on both wet natural hair and dry straightened hair. When I use it on my wet hair it dries soft and smells good. When I use it to wrap my hair at night I put it on my ends.

I like this stuff almost as much as I like my stinky wildgrowth hair oil.

dstdiva

i use it on my ends but i also use it to touch-up my flexirod curls. i take the butter and take whatever section of my hair that i am re-rodding and apply to the length of my hair and then roll.

NayNay

OK Ms Kenesha yes I am blaming my PJ on this forum
! Gurl I had a moment last week and started calling all over the NJ/NY area trying to find it. I was sweating looking for that and some creme Lottabody! The Monkey was on my back!
I found it uptown, but didn't have enough time to get to it. The next day I had calmed down enough and didn't buy the product. BUT I ended buying 2 jars when I went out of town....
WHY 2? because of all the raves. I just got a relaxer so everything is wonderful in my hair now. I will wait until 1 month from now see how GREAT this product REALLY is!!!!! I have found a castor oil based product that I really like. as a moisturizer and it only cost $2! I purchased 2 bottles of that too!!!!