Users -- Elucence Product Line

tc_333

Hi Ladies,

Just wondering if there were any products from this line that you would NOT recommend??? Thanks for the input!

vevster

I am a minority here but I wasn't overly impressed by the Elucence leave in conditioner.

The relaxer appears to be getting raves tho /images/graemlins/smile.gif

A

AmilLion

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Hi Ladies,

Just wondering if there were any products from this line that you would NOT recommend??? Thanks for the input!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thus far, I have no compliants. However, I do not have anything really to rave about. Maybe I'm harsh on products. The Shampoo smells yummy and it's very moisturizing, the conditioner, well I haven't used it that much, but its okay. The shining spray, I like.

free2bme

The first time I used the line I was a bit disappointed considering all the hype, but the products definately grow on you. Whenever I wash my hair I find myself reaching for elucence shampoo and conditioner more often than not. All in all the shampoo and conitioner are good products IMHO.

pmichael52172

I'm like the rest. I'm not WOW'ed by the shampoo or conditioner. To be honest, I can't wait to run out of them both so I can get back to my Keracare.... sorry I left you in the first place Keracare /images/graemlins/frown.gif