V05 conditioner as a leave-in?

Babygurl

Has anyone ever used the V05 conditioner as a leave-in conditioner? I know it smells good but I can't see the benefits past that. I saw an old post that says to mix it with water and its good. Anyone else try it? I dont really want to try it without knowing if someone has ever done it and it worked.
newbie.gif

Yes, I've used it as a leave-in conditioner before. I've used plenty of rinse out conditioners as leave-in conditioners without any problems at all. Try it and see how your hair likes it (since we're all different, ya know).

I've tried V05 conditioner as a leave in and I didn't like it. I much prefer it as a rinse out.

Well I finally started to use this as a leave-in and I LOVE it. I mix a small amount (maybe a tablespoon) with water and shake. Its great for moisture and the smell (strawberries and cream) is what I love the most!
love.gif

Babygurl...

Funny you should mention it--I just bought a bottle of Strawberries and Cream (since it was on sale for 89 cents). I haven't tried it since I was reluctant in changing up my regime too much. Plus, years ago, I had such a bad experience with the shampoo. (Way too drying for me.)

When my normal leave-in runs out, I'll start using it!!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
When you use this as a leave-in, do you use it full strength or do you mix it with water and if so, how much?

[/ QUOTE ]
I just take a quarter size amount, rub it in the palm of my hands and then rub it on my hair.

Back