can we talk V05?

AfroKink

So I've been having a love affair with V05 conditioners for the past month. Right now I have the kiwi lime clarifying conditioner which is awesome! and the pomegranate moisture milk.

I was in Kroger today looking at all of the V05 conditioners because my pomegranate moisture milk is almost gone.

My questions are:
Are there any real differences between the moisture milks besides scent?
Has anyone tried the anti-breakage conditioner? Is it just a protein conditioner?
What is your favorite V05 condish and why?

Lys

I dont know if there is a real difference between the moisture milks and the others. I have always just gotten the moisture milks. My favorite is strawberries and cream I love love love the scent.

I didn't know they had a pomegranate moisture milk. I've only tried the strawberry one and the peach one. I didn't notice a difference between the two, ecept the scent.

They’re pretty much the same. The only real difference is that the moisture milk formulas contain soy milk protein, while some of the other formulas contain a variety of proteins ranging from hydrolyzed collagen to silk amino acids, they’re not really hardcore proteins, but if someone’s hair is ’protein sensitive’ that may want to stick with the moisture milk formulas since soy milk is one of the 'lighter' type of proteins.

I don’t really have a favorite, I love them all! :lol:

I too :love2: the lime kiwi clarifying conditioner! And I love their tea therapy conditioners!! They have a tea therapy clarifying conditioner, also, that is :lick:. I tried the Suave coconut and the vanilla floral but I can't get away from my Vo5. That is the cat's meow for me :yep:

Last edited:
Thanks for weighing in everybody!
I think I'll try the strawberry moisture milk next and I'll be on the lookout for the tea tree clarifying condish

Another difference is they have extracts based on the scents. I have and love the Honeydew Smoothie Moisture Milks and it contains Honeydew extract idk what it does for my hair but it sure smells good :lick:

Back