Vampire Red (pics)

Lynnerie

Your hair color is fabulous. I was wondering about manic panic I really should try it. I wonder how it will show up on black hair?

BlackMasterPiece

I have naturally very dark hair like in my siggy and I want to get my hair to be two-toned: Auburn on top and Brown on the bottom (just like my crochet braids linked in my siggy) without bleach.....I've heard great things about cellophanes and now I'm seeing the semi-permanent colors like manic panic seems to show up very bright. I'm wondering which would show up on my hair the most vibrant....:scratchch anyone have any tips pretty please?:confused:

I know this thread is old, but damn, such a saviour in my research of red hair dye :D. I recently bought a jar of Manic Panic Vampire Red, and I plan to use it this week. However, I was a little worried that it may not show well on my very dark hair. Now that I've seen someone like you with the same dark colour hair as mine able to get such amazing results, this is a big comfort to me :D. Your hair is beautiful, and thank you very much for posting these pics and posts :yep:

Forever in Bloom

This is so funny because last week while I was a work, a customer came in with bright red hair.

Me: Your hair is kinda awesome :)
Her: (Laughs) Thanks :)
Me: Is that Manic Panic, Vampire Red?
Her: (Stares)
Her boyfriend: How did you know that?
Me: Um...I like hair :look: (I'm thinking everyone should know this)
Her boyfriend: A lot of people ask, but no one has ever guessed it.

Then he and I start talking about Infusium 23 and how it's helped her with color retention :lachen: