Want a small punch of color?

leona2025

So me and bleaching broke up over year ago when I had to have proper conservative hair color for my job.

It was so hard. Bye Bye purple, pink, green, blue.:sad:

I got a little bored with my hair and so I decided to color it. I usually use vampire red to color my unbleached hair, but it's so messy.

Adore Intense Red did the trick. I put it on my dry hair and let it sit about 2 to 3 hours while I cleaned. The color pay off is better than vampire red. It doesn't stain as much and was way easier to clean up.

I will take pics when I get home, but it colored my natural hair pretty well and you can really see it when you hit the light. My hair is pretty shiny.

Best thing my hair wasn't hard or dry after.

Please explain this to me like a 2 year old. So you just put the liquid on your dry hair without washing first or was it clean & air dried then you slathered on the Adore & let it sit for 2 hours & it took?

I just discovered Adore & I really liked the way it colored my grays & seemed to last a bit longer than Clairol rinse.

Please explain this to me like a 2 year old. So you just put the liquid on your dry hair without washing first or was it clean & air dried then you slathered on the Adore & let it sit for 2 hours & it took?

I just discovered Adore & I really liked the way it colored my grays & seemed to last a bit longer than Clairol rinse.

Well I used to wash my hair before applying my rinses, but I was really sloppy and didn't care about even coverage:look:.

My hair was washed and flatironed maybe three days ago. I applied the liquid rinse to my dry hair. For me my hair sucks up more product when done on dry hair.

I rinsed it out put conditioner on in the shower and bam I was done:lachen:. yep the color took well

Hmm...I think I have some Adore Ruby Red in my arsenal somewhere. I used to use the Amplified Vampire Red from Manic Panic and the color pay off was killer. That was the best color I ever had, hands down. I want to use the Adore red on my hair but I moved to a cloudy area, so no one would be able to see the color anyway. Boo!

Hmm...I think I have some Adore Ruby Red in my arsenal somewhere. I used to use the Amplified Vampire Red from Manic Panic and the color pay off was killer. That was the best color I ever had, hands down. I want to use the Adore red on my hair but I moved to a cloudy area, so no one would be able to see the color anyway. Boo!

Vampire red is awesome, but the staining and I felt like I could never rinse it well enough. Everything was pink.

Adore is my favorite rinse to use at the moment! I use a gold one sometimes to get a slight highlight(can't remember the name) & it does bleed a little less. I used a red from beyond the zone for halloween last year and it bled everywhere! :nono:

leona2025...thanks for the response.

I think I'll try that. Anything to cut some time off my natural hair routine.

Your red looks great, it probably looks outstanding in the sun.

Thanks again.

Adore is my favorite rinse to use at the moment! I use a gold one sometimes to get a slight highlight(can't remember the name) & it does bleed a little less. I used a red from beyond the zone for halloween last year and it bled everywhere! :nono:

I've used Beyond the Zone and it doesn't last long

I've used Beyond the Zone and it doesn't last long

It really doesn't! I only needed it for halloween, it went from bright red to pink within a week and the color washed out completely within a month! This was on blond indian hair. :yep:

Thanks for this. I'm going to try one. I loved the blues and purple colors. Do those show up well on medium brown hair?

Back