Vatika Frosting question

Luprisi

Is it a solid product? I just got Dabur Vatika oil but I keep hearing how good the hairveda one smells that I'm tempted to get it.

Atdow71

Luprisi
I bought my hairveda Vatika frosting last month and its solid when the weather is cool. It came w/ a note stating to place in the refrigerator. I've been keeping it in the fridge, otherwise it will be a liquid w/ all of the heat we've been having.

When I buy it again in the fall, it'll remain in its solid form.

HTH

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
The Vatika oil smells like happiness and baby laughter.

Since it's just infused coconut oil, it will give you the same result as any other coconut oil brand. Nothing magical.

It just smells sooo good. :love:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
It's regular coconut oil with herbs etc., but smells like a freaking delicious cupcake. :lick: I stuck mine in the fridge and took it out so it's half way melted and easy to apply.

Luprisi

Thanks for the responses! I looked it up on amazon and eBay and couldn't find it. I'd have to buy from their website and they have a flat shipping rate. I think I might want to add something else. What else do you recommend from hairveda?

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Thanks for the responses! I looked it up on amazon and eBay and couldn't find it. I'd have to buy from their website and they have a flat shipping rate. I think I might want to add something else. What else do you recommend from hairveda?

Honestly, just wait until she has her black Friday sale. The products are deeply discounted to the point where shipping is more than covered.

I wear braids/twists with extensions and use the Hydra-Silica Mist heavily.

The Sitrinillah deep conditioner is pretty good as well.

I just bought more of her products during the July 4 sale but have not used them enough to review.

Luprisi

Honestly, just wait until she has her black Friday sale. The products are deeply discounted to the point where shipping is more than covered.

I wear braids/twists with extensions and use the Hydra-Silica Mist heavily.

The Sitrinillah deep conditioner is pretty good as well.

I just bought more of her products during the July 4 sale but have not used them enough to review.

Thanks for the suggestion. Quite honestly I got 2 10oz Dabur vatika oil that should last me until then. I'll wait for the sale.

crimsonpeach

Master Lurker
The vatika frosting is some of the best smelling stuff on earth! Although my hair can only take coconut oil when in a DC (I bought this when I was determined that coconut oil could work on my hair), I use a little to seal sometimes or add to a conditioner. I also use it on my body.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
It smells heavenly! Like cake yumm and it works gr8 to seal. I can't wait for a sale bc I will be getting at least 3.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

DominicanBrazilian82

It smells heavenly! Like cake yumm and it works gr8 to seal. I can't wait for a sale bc I will be getting at least 3.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

HairPleezeGrow that seems like the first to sell out! I tried to grab it last sale but it was gone before the 2nd day of the sale. I'm gonna be on it next sale... Or I might have to buy one from you :grin:

Carrie A

It's just coconut oil but the smell pleases me so I keep it around.

ETA it solidifies when temps are colder and liquifies in heat.

Last edited: