Virgin Brazilian Curly Install from virgincurl.com + Pics and Video!

Ediese

Copying this from another forum. Just wanted to share.

Hey everyone!

I'm not on here a whole lot, so any questions that I haven't addressed in this video could more than likely be found in this thread. I apologize in advance for not responding to your pms in a timely manner. As I stated before, I've been taking a little break from the hair boards. Hopefully, I've addressed all of your questions in the video.

I am only providing an unbiased review, the same way I usually do with my other installs. I am not affiliated with this company, although I'd sure as heck gladly accept any discount offered *wink wink lol. I had too many pictures that I wanted to post, so I created a picture collage instead. This is EXTREMELY pic heavy! I got carried away.:grin: lol

I know I said I was chilling with the weaves; however, I've been 8 mos weaveless and wanted a quick change, especially since I just cut another 3" of my hair.

** yes, I like to brush down my baby hurrs. lol Forgive me.
Oh yeah, my stylist did not cut my wefts. She folded it over.

The video is a little long, BUT it does provide a lot of hair shots, and valuable information. Sorry I can't provide straight hair pictures. I don't intend to straighten it. On the slides with the content, you might have to pause to read the text. I know I probably didn't accurately gauge how long it'll take everyone to read it.

Thanks!!

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE THESE PICTURES. I WILL BE TAKING THEM DOWN, BUT KEEPING THE VIDEO UP.

http://i.imagefra.me/a9dhx4me

http://i.imagefra.me/133hx4m6

Here's the video.

YouTube - Brazilian Curly

Last edited:
I love the last picture especially! That's a great way to hide the install. If only my hairline was round :( *kicks chair*

I love the last picture especially! That's a great way to hide the install. If only my hairline was round :( *kicks chair*

Thanks everyone!!

Yea, I saw someone on yt post the twist with their Indian hair, and decided to try it. It's easy, and helps with blending.

Last pic was with my mom. Thanks! Miss her already.

Love it! Shoot I was going to try and get my hands on some Arjuni but after seeing this I will definitely be contacting VirginCurl for my next install hair. Thanks for posting.

Looks great!!!! I love the look of your kinky curly weaves.

As more of my natural hair grows, i'll look into kinky curly weaves in the future to minimize heat straightening and blending. At 6 months post, my new growth doesnt not seem to have a curl pattern, it looks more kinky straight. I'm going to experiment with braid outs on the kinky straight hair i have in now in the meantime.

It looks gorgeous!
And I want to say thank you for the pictures and video.... I never watch peoples video and always feel ripped off when there is no pictures, it makes me wish youtube was never created.... I love that you gave both even if your not going to leave them up.........

Great job as usual! You always make weaves look effortless. It's so pretty on you. Please continue to post as you encourage me to keep my weave up.

that hair is so pretty! you're always on point with these curly installs and from the video i can see you have great fashion sense. i have two questions:
what product did you use to smooth your hair and blend with the weave?
what is your skincare regimen? :look: flawless skin

Back