Virginia Weather

lshevonne

Any tips on how I need to protect my hair in the Virginia weather this weekend? I'll only be there for about 3 days but I'm sure my hair might go into shock. LOL

Thanks for any tips.
Lana

Just keep your hair moisturized with the products you mentioned above and wear a protective style and you should be okay.

I don't know what the temperature is like in VA but I suggest wearing a satin or silk scarf on your head when outside (or under a hat) to keep your hair protected at all times. Even if you're just walking to your car and it's really cold, you'll want your hair covered and protected.

i think it's supposed to rain and snow this w/e!!

it also depends on what part of VA you'll be in.

but just be prepared to rock a protective do!!

you might be able to get away with wearing it out. it hasn't been a problem for me!! :)

Another tip: If you'll be wearing a wool coat, make sure you tie a silk scarf (not the kind you wear on your head) around your shoulders. The cold, weather + friction from a coat can really mess your ends up. You can do like I do and wear it pinned up. :)

Keep in mind the temp is 40 degrees (depending on which part of VA you are visiting). I would keep plenty of moisturizing products on hand as well as bring a hat with a satin lining. You should be fine. I have been wearing my hair in a wash and go for two weeks and have been fine. Just make sure end are moist, sealed and protected. Have a safe trip. :)

Back