Vitamin E

lana

Hey ladies! I've been having dry, flaky scalp. It's not itchy and I wash at least once a week. It's not going away. Instead of using this medicated oil that only works for a short period of time I've decided to try Vitamin E for a while. I put it on right after I wash, it's the real deal 40,0000 IU (whatever that means to anyone). I bought it at Whole Foods this weekend and I want to see if it relieves my dry flaky scalp.

I get big, dry flakes in about 7 areas on my scalp. I'm also taking Fish Oil flavored with lemon internally for dietary reasons. I think it will also help my scalp. I remember when I was taking Fish Oil regularly my hair grew a lot thicker and faster. I'm at one inch below collarbone length now and we'll see where I am in three months. :)

Chime in if you've had good results with Vitamin E and skin, scalp or whatever. Thanks!

Bosslady1

Vitamin E has been in my regimen for the past 7 years. I use it not only on my hair but also on my skin.

Good stuff.:cool:

lana

Thanks for your reply BossLady1, have you found that it helps with flaky scalp? or growth?

How often do you use it? I was thinking like right after I wash and then maybe a day before wash day.

lana

Hey ladies! I've been having dry, flaky scalp. It's not itchy and I wash at least once a week. It's not going away. Instead of using this medicated oil that only works for a short period of time I've decided to try Vitamin E for a while. I put it on right after I wash, it's the real deal 40,0000 IU (whatever that means to anyone). I bought it at Whole Foods this weekend and I want to see if it relieves my dry flaky scalp.

I get big, dry flakes in about 7 areas on my scalp. I'm also taking Fish Oil flavored with lemon internally for dietary reasons. I think it will also help my scalp. I remember when I was taking Fish Oil regularly my hair grew a lot thicker and faster. I'm at one inch below collarbone length now and we'll see where I am in three months. :)

Chime in if you've had good results with Vitamin E and skin, scalp or whatever. Thanks!

I'm happy to report that I'm now 3 inches below collarbone length! I'm retaining about an inch a month. I'm still using the Vitamin E oil on my scalp weekly, instead of several times a week. I love this stuff. I'm on the same bottle and will be buying it again.