Vitamin Shoppe

ladytee

Does anyone know if the vitamin shoppe brand is as good as any other brand. The reason I ask this is because this brand is so cheap. If any of you ladies have tried the "Vitiamin Shoppe" brand and had the same results your opinion will be valued.

L

legs71

Ladytee,

All of my vitamins are from the Vitamin Shoppe and I have to say they work pretty well because I see positive results. What initially attracted me to them was the fact that their vitamins were inexpensive. I just recently purchased some vitamins from Puritan's Pride. I'm not sure on their potency only because I haven't been taking them that long. Hope this helps!

Allandra

I've been using the Vitamin Shoppe brand for a while now. I definitely don't have any complaints about them. They seem to be doing the job for me just like other brands have. Since they work the same for me and they're inexpensive, I'm going to continue taking them. On top of that, there's a Vitamin Shoppe just minutes from my home. HTH.

BronxDiva

Funny you should ask this, I asked the clerk in the Vitamin Shoppe yesterday why are there brands so cheap and she said that they purchase them from the same companies that the expensive brands do but pay less for packaging. I hope that is true. I am doing the Bargello's Regimine and so far all of my vitamins are from the Shoppe and it is working I started noticing results today of hair growth. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

BronxDiva

Your welcome. I just increased my Flaxseed, biotin, silica, and Msm and I noticed a increase in growth and my skin is also benefiting from it as well.