Vitamins keeping me up at night

lynette

Hello all, just wondering if anyone's vitamins making them wake up in the middle of the night. I notice since taking my vits I started waking up around three in the morning and can't go back to sleep until about four thirty or five. It's like I'm wide awake, so I just start watching TV until I fall asleep again. Does that happen to anyone else. Maybe I'm taking to many vits. I see the difference in my nails and my hair is almost waistlength so I'm not complaining I just can't afford to miss any sleep. Please help

Vitamin List:
MSM
Fish Oil
Biotin
Panothenic
Silica
Maxi hair vit

rayne

My vitamins will sometimes do that too. I don't take them regularly like I used to so I can't remember what help the situation other than taking them during the day. But if I'm not mistaken, I think taking them immediately before going to bed (as opposed to several hours before) helped. Sorry I couldn't be of any more help :ohwell:

Amina

Well, I am not sure but I stop taking all of my other vits for about 2 weeks except for MSM and I noticed my sleep patterns were different when I tried to increase the dosage.

I take MSM at night and wasn't tired around bed time. However, this week I started taking it during the day (mostly in the morning if I am not in a rush to get to class:lol:) or around noon. I have noticed a difference.

Isis

I agree with Amina. MSM is the culprit and I make sure I take it several hours before going to bed, otherwise all that energy and increased metabolism would keep me awake.

Lucia

MSM and any vitamin B's those will keep you up like 3 Starbucks in a row, you'll never get to sleep.