Arrrggghhh!! I want LENGTH!! Not THICKNESS!!

ttlayli

I have been taking vits for a while now:

Powdered MSM

10,000 Freeda Biotin/ or 5,000 PP Biotin

B-complex 100

Horsetail

Liquid Multi-Vit

Fish Oil\

Flax Seed Oil

It seems though that my hair just does not grow though AT ALL! I mean, sheesh!!!

BUT my hair seems to get thicker and thicker! Am I taking the wrong vits or something. My hair is thick enough!! LOL I went the length...than maybe some more thickness! lol

*closer*2*my*dreams*

I'm bumping for you. A lot of the ladies here told me that my hair would definitely get thicker before it will get longer. just have some time & patience and i'm sure it will come...

song_of_serenity

Looks like you already have length..... :look:
Some people want more. Waist length and beyond is a goal for many on here! :yep: Just because you have length doesn't mean you don't want to go longer!

Your hair looks great op, but I know what you mean. I chalk it up to the shorter hair playing "catch up" with the longer bits and filling it out where it was once sparser. Then they all seem to grow out. I'm dealing with this now. Using MT/got relaxer/ hair got EVEN THICKER and only a bit of length in the back but the sides shot down. It'll happen.
~*Janelle~*

2themax

Some people want more. Waist length and beyond is a goal for many on here! :yep: Just because you have length doesn't mean you don't want to go longer!

Your hair looks great op, but I know what you mean. I chalk it up to the shorter hair playing "catch up" with the longer bits and filling it out where it was once sparser. Then they all seem to grow out. I'm dealing with this now. Using MT/got relaxer/ hair got EVEN THICKER and only a bit of length in the back but the sides shot down. It'll happen.
~*Janelle~*

I concur! I'm in the same boat:wallbash:

naturalgurl

YEP! I'm living proof. My hair was just getting thicker. Now it's starting to stretch out. I think it's almost in phases or something. Six months added thickness then the weight makes it hang longer. Then the cycle starts again. Just my observation of my hair.

ttlayli

WHOA! I remember this thread! LOL...but hopefully soon i will see actual length coming through...I feel like i'm in a rut right now. Thanks for your responses btw!

lexi84

~*Janelle~*

Well, she didnt say waist length she said length....which it looks like she already has. I'd love to have her problem. And I'm wellllll aware of the goals around here, THANKS! :lachen:

By the way OP, you hair looks awesome.:grin:

ttlayli

Well, she didnt say waist length she said length....which it looks like she already has. I'd love to have her problem. And I'm wellllll aware of the goals around here, THANKS! :lachen:

By the way OP, you hair looks awesome.:grin:

Yup, I'm sorry I didn't post that before, but my goal is waist! :grin: And thanks girlie, your hair is purty as well! :yep:

prospurr4

My hair grows like that as well. I usually get an average of 1/2" month; however, during one 11-month period of my hair journey, my hair grew only about 2 inches, BUT I gained some nice thickness. I was disapointed at first, but now I'm very happy because I do want thick, long hair, not thin, long hair.:nono: Now, my length is taking off again. Be encouraged, OP; length will come.