Vitamins SLOWED Down My Growth Rate-BUT not SURGE

caligirl2385

This is my growth rate and the end of each week after just getting my hair braided:

wk 1: no surge, no vitamins
wk 2: surge -> 1/4in
wk 3: surge -> 1/4-1/2in
wk 4: surge -> 1/2-3/4in
wk 5: surge -> 3/4-1in
at this point i started the bergallo vitamin regimen again: flaxseed oil, evening primrose oil, biotin, msm, vit c, gnc nourishair, multivitamin, and silica. now it seems like i'm not getting any major new growth every week like before(i'm still surging). it seems that my new growth got to 1in and then stopped.

wasn't there a thread that mentioned a particular vitamin slowing down one's growth rate? msm maybe??? another factor may be the scalp massages. when i first started, i would actually take the time to massage the surge/oil or moisturizer combo in my hair. then i stopped doing that.(hmmmm
now that i think about it, i was using the woogee cream right after surging. when i ran out, i started following w/ the lotion motion oil. could that be the culprit? ladies, what do y'all think? what has slowed down my growth rate????

Valerie

Re: I Think The Vitamins SLOWED Down My Growth Rate!!!

It seems that the surge is working, with the vitamins how long are you taking them for? I would keep taking the vitamins, it takes your body at least two to three months, before you see the effect, sometimes about 4-6 weeks. The only vitamin has promises to increase your growth, is HF37 which takes about 45 days, before you see the difference. So the claims said, and I have tried themselves and I noticed within a month, there was a difference. I really don't think your growth as slowed down, I think in the next two months, your growth may increase to between one and a half to two inches.