VIVISCAL or NIOXIN RECHARGING COMPLEX & WHY?

Ariana4000

I'm taking two a day and I noticed that my braids had a ton of new growth and are not lasting anymore. My eyelashes are longer and my nails are growing faster.

lana

I'm still taking my Nioxin. I know my hair is growing. I just can't look yet because of this challenge I'm on. Any other results? I'm almost at day 30. I do plan to reorder.

Sweetcheri

Hey Ladies,

I have been taking Vivscal for the past two months and have seen some good results. I plan on taking for another 4 months...until the new year to see how much growth I can get. I have not tried Nioxin so I cannot compare. How much is Nioxin? Vivscal will run you about $50 a box. I also wonder have any ladies tried to double up on Vivscal and got more optimum results? I may try this the last couple of months to see if it works. Then perhaps after the 6 months I will swith to Nioxin...it is always good to swiitch it up!

take care and happy growing...

growingbrown

Sweetcheri said:
Hey Ladies,

I have been taking Vivscal for the past two months and have seen some good results. I plan on taking for another 4 months...until the new year to see how much growth I can get. I have not tried Nioxin so I cannot compare. How much is Nioxin? Vivscal will run you about $50 a box. I also wonder have any ladies tried to double up on Vivscal and got more optimum results? I may try this the last couple of months to see if it works. Then perhaps after the 6 months I will swith to Nioxin...it is always good to swiitch it up!

take care and happy growing...

I also take viviscal. I was thinking about increasing to three pills a day. I am seeing good results but I want more. I may also change to nioxin when my six months are over. BTW, how much are Nioxin? Are they tablets or capsules?

lana

Bumping for more responses.

I can't tell if it's working....I broke down and checked my length...seems like normal growth to me. I even started taking two pills a day...

The hair on my legs is growing in faster, and my eyebrows too...but the hair on my head???? I'm just not sure it's working. Dang!

bluediamond0829

i just started using Nioxin again so hopefully we'll see what results they have...i notice also that my nails are really hard and growing fast...but im also taking Futurebiotics hair skin and nail vitamin along with it...

where is the post about doubling up on Nioxin and the results?

i got my 90 day supply of Nioxin from Ebay....

sweetgal

Hey ladies,

I'm waiting for my shipment to come. It should be here any day now. Lets keep this thread going! Dont let nioxin die...LOL :lol:. I will let you know what the results are in a month time. I was advised that it can take up to 3 months to see real results and then the results are consistent after that. I ordered a 3 months supply and will be taking 2 pills a day :eek: so I will let you know how it goes :grin:

lana

Well it just seems to me that in three months your hair will grow anyways...right? I wanted to speed up my hair growth, get more new growth per month. Anyone else like me?

KiniKakes

lana said:
Well it just seems to me that in three months your hair will grow anyways...right? I wanted to speed up my hair growth, get more new growth per month. Anyone else like me?

Yup, same here. My growth rate used to be about 1/4-1/2" per month..... but with the MTG, Nioxin 2x per day, and Futurebiotics 2x per day, I get 3/4" per month. I also take Flaxseed Oil, but that's more for moisture than growth.

Sweetcheri

Has anyone tried to double up on the Viviscal with optimum results? I am only 2-3 inches from brastrap and got to get there before th new year....I may try this starting today for perhaps one month then go back to two a day thereafter if I do not notice any further results. Where can you purchase Nioxin???? Nioxin users your help and methods of taking the pills would be very much appreciated!

AllyMD

Sweetcheri-

I take both Viviscal annd Nioxin. I take the directed 2 of Viviscal a day, and I take 2 of the Nioxin a day--I get the 90 day supply and it will last for a month and a half. I have 4a hair, and I get about an inch a month. I get my Nioxin for the store Beauty First here in houston. For a 90 day supply I pay 35 dollars. Hope that helps!

sweetgal

lana said:

Yes but what i mean is that niosin may need to be in your system that long until the results are consistent. For example after 3 months of regular use one may always get 1 inch of growth. I dont know! I'm just trying to inturpet what has been said in past post about nioxin.:lachen:

lana

I see that my nails are growing fast. I noticed that a few weeks ago and again now. I keep trimming them, because I type so much, so I can only hope that my hair is doing the same thing. Growing like crazy.

I'm catching up to my sisters in length. So whatever I'm doing is starting to work.

ak46

I currently take GNC Ultra Nourish Hair, Biotin (1000mg), and GNC Horsetail....would it be bad to add Nioxin to my vitamin regimen? :confused: I'm always afraid when dealing with pills....I don't want to overdose or anything :perplexed

growingbrown

Well ladies, here is a little update. I have been steadily taking viviscal faithfully for almost 5 months. I like the growth I'm having, but want more. So I decided to start taking nioxin along with viviscal for the next 3 months. I will plam to start taking 1 pill at night before I go to bed. I hope this will increase my growth rate. Viviscal is good,but I am looking for better. ?: Do u think I will be over doing this or it should be ok?

Thanks ladies and once again, I will keep u posted.

lana

I'm still taking Nioxin. I'm getting regular results, meaning I believe I'm getting 1/2 inch a month. My normal growth rate is about 1/4 inch a month so a half inch is an improvement. I haven't checked my length in two or three weeks...so I'm probably at about the same. But the odd thing is that my breakage area in the back middle is seriously catching up with the rest of my hair in length. I'm not sure how that's happening, since I don't trim (right now).

Anyways I'm happy with Nioxin, but it's not a miracle vitamin. I got these results with Horsetail vitamins too. Maybe I should take more than one kind of vitamin at a time?

egg200

sherylin123 said:
Did anyone buy their Nioxin @ a chain like Walgreen, CVS or Target???????

I think you should check ebay. I just got 90 caplets for $21.50- $28.45 with shipping.

AtlantaJJ

Hey Ladies.... I'm bumping this up to see which one is the winner...I'm thinking of going with the Nioxin System 8 and now I have to research some more because I found this thread mentioning VIVISCAL! Dag Nabbit!!

LondonDiva

I'm on Nioxin also, and have my hair in kinky twists. I've had to redo a series of braids last night as I do have alot of thick new growth in at the moment. I'm really trying NOT to focus on my hair growth right now, I want to see how it is by the end of the year. I'm currently taking 2 a day at night along with the rest of the other supplements in my siggy.

I've ordered mine from ebay so far. I only get the 90day supply bottles. I just ordered 3 (90 day) more from an online seller in the US.