viviscal

abcd09

I have been taking viviscal since Jan. 1 of this year. I see a big difference with my nails and my body hair, but I have not seen much of a difference with the hair on my head. My growth rate is about the same and it is not noticeably thicker. I did grow new edges or re-grew edges I had unknowingly lost at some point over the years, but I don't know if that is the viviscal or it would have happened anyway. I will not repurchase when the boxes are done in November.

I also take MSM, B-complex, vit. D, and iron. When I run out, I intend to switch to liquid iron and vit. D and get the rest from my food.
I also noticed a difference in body hair:)look:) and my waxer did too. I'd only stay smooth for a couple of days! Did not notice anything with my hair. I took it for 3 months

rawsilk

Re bold below, any change in texture? (I used to use Surge back in the day and while it made edges/baby hair thicker, it also made it courser/rougher.)

I've been taking viviscal extra strength for a month now. Was thinking of stopping but I noticed my nails are strong and my edges and baby hairs seem thicker. Additionally my body hair is growing like crazy... I'm not going to elaborate! I think I'll keep taking them. $28 for 60 pills on amazon.

ajenee

Bumping . I just started taking this last nite. I'm taking viviscal ( I think I will take it at nite), msm, gnc woman's daily and their be beautiful skin supplement. Are you all taking the one in the pink and white box. I'm hoping for some great results

JustGROWwithIt

I have been taking Viviscal since Dec/Jan and I like them. I don't know how much it has actually helped to increase my growth rate because I haven't been good with length checking and have also had to trim my ends 3 times since then. But I have noticed my new growth is much thicker, fuller and stronger feeling. Which is great since I have thin, fine hair. I will continue taking them. I take 2 a day, morning and night. I always purchase on Amazon and usually pay between $30-$40. Right now I am almost out and haven't ordered more yet so I am taking only 1 at night until I can run down to Walgreens this weekend for some more since I won't have time to wait for them in the mail and I try to be consistent.

ajenee

Bumping again for a mini update... So far its been a month and I've been taking them nightly. My nails are growing very nicely and don't break as easily. Also my eyebrows have grown in very nicely(they are usually sparse). I haven't seen a big increase in hair growth yet but I know I have a few more months before I should start to see results. Anyone else have any updates?:grin: