VO5 lovers: NEW VO5 Hydrators Conditioners

Brooke007

Member, Dumbledore's Army
VO5 Hydrators Conditioner for Extra Moisture Glacial Splash
VO5 Hydrators Conditioner for Normal Hair Gushing Springs

Sounds refreshing. Anyway they’re blue (hope they don't smell too manly). I saw them at the store but had no time to stop and smell them. My hair doesn’t agree with the VO5s, but I’m going to pick up the VO5 Hydrators Conditioner for Extra Moisture Glacial Splash anyway, um all in the name of science
. They are about .99 at Target/Wal-mart

VO5 Hydrators or copy and paste: www.albertovo5.com/products/hydrators.asp

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
I tried them and don't like the the fragrance. It smells good in the bottle, but I don't want my hair smelling that way.

Cindy70

I tried the shampoo and the conditioner. The shampoo was okay, but the conditioner wasn't moisturizing enough for me. The strawberries & cream conditioner is much better.

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
I don't think it was as moisturizing as some of their other conditioners. I won't be purchasing the hydrators again after I finish them.

blue_flower

I'm currently using VO5 Hydrators Conditioner for Extra Moisture Glacial Splash and it works good on my hair. I'm not too crazy about the smell either. It smells like...old conditoner. It doesn't have a fruity smell at all, but I still love it.

ChildlikeEmpress

My hair is natural (thick, coarse, and very curly), and it responds beautifully to the V05 Strawberries and Cream and Creamy Fresh Peaches varieties. But when I tried the Hydrators stuff... it wasn't a good deal. It actually dried my hair OUT, and yes, I do mean the conditioner.

~R.