Want to wear hair down more often

marygrove013

Hey Ladies,

I've been doing the baggie method for about 2 years now...I'm recently in the henna revolution, as well...I've pretty much reached my hair goals (about 1-2 inches from brastrap)...I plan to cut back washing my hair from 2x/week, to 1x/week...Flatironing (with my T3) about 3 weeks out of the month...What are some suggestions you ladies can offer me to help protect my hair from heat damage? I purchased Nexxuss Heat Protexx, I also have Kera Care Silken Seal & Breakthru Anti-Breakage heat styling creme....Please help ladies, any good suggestions are very much appreciated...Thanks : )

I would airdry if it works for you, use heat protectants when flat ironing, which I believe you already mentioned above and the less you flat iron / blow dry the better.

Sounds like youre pretty much on the right track already. As long as you flat iron on freshly washed hair only and have your heat protectant, I think youll be fine. Because I see that you stated that you dont flat iron that often anyway. So I think youre on top of your game, chica.:D

Back