Wanted: Hair spritz for the beach

unalteredone

So i'm going on a 3 days trip to the beach later this month, and whenever i go to the beach, my hair looks kinda cool because the salt water gives me loose waves, but it fizzes badly, and feels dry. Now i want to keep my hair relatively frizz free, moisturized, and protected (barring wearing hats and swim caps... that's just not gonna happen) with a homemade spritz. I want this spritz to: Detangle, Moisturize, Protect from the sun, and Keep the frizz at bay. As far as natural ingredients, i'm thinking olive oil, coconut oil, and aloe vera gel. but i wanted to know whether anyone here has made a spritz for their hair for the beach. I'm thinking about spraying this on my hair every once in a while while outside to stay looking presentable and keep my hair form massively frying out since i wont have the chance to DC.

Whimsy

So i'm going on a 3 days trip to the beach later this month, and whenever i go to the beach, my hair looks kinda cool because the salt water gives me loose waves, but it fizzes badly, and feels dry. Now i want to keep my hair relatively frizz free, moisturized, and protected (barring wearing hats and swim caps... that's just not gonna happen) with a homemade spritz. I want this spritz to: Detangle, Moisturize, Protect from the sun, and Keep the frizz at bay. As far as natural ingredients, i'm thinking olive oil, coconut oil, and aloe vera gel. but i wanted to know whether anyone here has made a spritz for their hair for the beach. I'm thinking about spraying this on my hair every once in a while while outside to stay looking presentable and keep my hair form massively frying out since i wont have the chance to DC.

I dunno, I feel like putting a bunch of oils on your hair and sitting out in the hot sun will fry your hair.

I'm going to mexico for the week, I plan on just keeping my hair 'coated' in cheapie conditioners during the day. likely in 2 braids or loose. I'll just reapply it as leave-in when i get out of the ocean. Maybe you can do that too? instead of an oily spray? it will help with the frizzies. Or maybe u can use a real leave-in?

PS I will be DCing every other night, maybe u can find a way to DC one night?

La Colocha

A good one might be rosewater, glycerin with aloe vera gel added. The rose water and glycerin would give moisture and the aloe vera gel will give a slight hold. How long do you have before you leave? So you have a little time to try somethings out. And is it humid where you are going? Glycerin can work really well if its humid out. Im going to bump a spritz thread so you may get some ideas for a good spritz