wash and gos and banana clips

Ci1988

If you want to make your wash and gos last I reccomend the banana clip.

ForumRunner_20130318_114459.jpg ive been doing this since thr beginning and its worked very well for me. I hope this helps someone. I refresh it with water everyday.

faithVA

If you want to make your wash and gos last I reccomend the banana clip.

View attachment 200013 ive been doing this since thr beginning and its worked very well for me. I hope this helps someone. I refresh it with water everyday.

Are you using the banana clip when you put it up at night? Then you use water to reactivate and put it back in place?

How long does your wash n go last?

Bozcurls

Banana clips does help hold my style for at most two to three days. Usually only two though. It does save you time. I style my hair at night because I have to get up for work at 4 a.m. and I can't be ***'d to co wash and diffuse (still chilly in the morning here) that early in the morning.

Ci1988

Are you using the banana clip when you put it up at night? Then you use water to reactivate and put it back in place?

How long does your wash n go last?

Im sorry its been soo long since I got back to you. I can go two weeks straight with it in. I use to just wet the loose hair with water. I now take it down every night and saturate each strand with water, oil, conditioner, and aloe vera gel in that order. My hair has been feeling a lot moisturized since ive been doing this. I think its called the loc method.

Ci1988

Banana clips does help hold my style for at most two to three days. Usually only two though. It does save you time. I style my hair at night because I have to get up for work at 4 a.m. and I can't be ***'d to co wash and diffuse (still chilly in the morning here) that early in the morning.

I also do this now cuz I too get up at four am to go to work. Its soo much easier to maintain.

faithVA

Im sorry its been soo long since I got back to you. I can go two weeks straight with it in. I use to just wet the loose hair with water. I now take it down every night and saturate each strand with water, oil, conditioner, and aloe vera gel in that order. My hair has been feeling a lot moisturized since ive been doing this. I think its called the loc method.

Yes it has been a while. I don't even remember this conversation :lol: