Wash n Go's Make Me Want To Straighten My Hair! (Pics)

LadyRaider

Dang! My hair doesn't shrink up that much. I'm just a strong shoulder length, but my hair is a lot longer than yours when I do a wash and go.

LongLeggedLife

Ive havent done a wash and go since my hair was like 2"/3", I dont too much like the look of them at any in between length that doesnt touch the shoulders.

Shadiyah

I know we all hate shrinkage but I know this much the more my hair grows the biger my wash n go gets.... lovein it!!!!!

Shadiyah

also the longer my hair gets the longer it takes for the back of my hair to dry.... so sad about that one

carameldelight87

Thanks, everybody!!! I appreciate all the compliments. I was actually surprised that it turned out that cute but don't be fooled I definitely had some "Chile, please!" sections that just "wouldn't curl quite right." *in my Cedric the Entertainer voice* :grin:

My front section has a looser curl pattern than the back. I think that may be how I got the hang time in the front really. :)

SEMO

The first thing I had to do after going natural was make peace with shrinkage. And now, believe it or not, I love shrinkage. My hair shrinks to about shoulder length and I find that the more my hair shrinks (and stays off my shoulders) the fewer split ends I have.

Also, your hair is gorgeous. :)

LunadeMiel

Your hair looks gorgeous

My waist length hair is shoulder length when I do a wash 'n go. I thought for sure I'd be at LEAST apl curly by now. Shrinkage is a beast I tell ya.

It doesn't really bother me because I know how long my hair really is. Plus it's always a nice surprise when I straighten it again.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Me too BostonMaria. My longest layer is WL but my wash and go is barely shoulder length :lol: I actually like my shrinkage though.

nisemac

I think your wng looks absolutely lovely! i also get mega shrinkage 6 inches barely looks like 2 when my hair dries. i think its amazing that we can rock short and sassy OR choose to show your length.

again, you look fantastic!