Wash & Wear Relaxer by Jazma

suzyqilil

Hi I am new to this board. Has anyone tried Wash & Wear Relaxer by Jazma? I haven't had any chemical applications in my hair for 3 years. I like my hair but I want to relax the curl just a little. Thanks!

fancypants007

suzyqilil said:
Hi I am new to this board. Has anyone tried Wash & Wear Relaxer by Jazma? I haven't had any chemical applications in my hair for 3 years. I like my hair but I want to relax the curl just a little. Thanks!

I got mines last year, however I use a regular "lye" relaxer to do my touch-ups. I like the wash and wear and I'm glad I got it, but it's expensive and I just feel I do a better job doing my own touch-ups. I just keep the relaxer in for the curl to release just a little, but I must say I personally love my wash and wear. Do a search and you will find additional information about it.

Nefertiti0906

I had it but my hair started falling out, I'm not sure if it was sheddingo or breaking. At first it was fine, but I don't know what happened. I even used all their products and followed their directions. I transitioned out of it back to natural...

Also IMO, it was too expensive, not worth it.