Waterless / No Rince Shampoo...

LongHairDreams

Im wondering if it will actually clean your hair/scalp. Anyone ever use/try it? Results/reviews?

This is just one brand that I saw. Anyone try any of them?

Keep your hair fresh and clean when water is in short supply--NASA astronauts use this shampoo during space shuttle missions.

• Bio-degradable, PH-balanced soap contains no alcohol; leaves hair with a clean, fresh fragrance and no residue
  • Easy to use--just shake, apply directly to hair, massage until foaming lather covers hair, and towel dry thoroughly

AsTheCurlzTurns

I've seen this mentioned elsewhere, but I've heard that Seabreeze can do the same thing whereas keeping the scalp clean. I've used it when I have braids.

taj

:grin:Hummm...I've never heard of it before. I'm just wondering if ther's no rinse process then where does the dirt go or how does it rid it?:perplexed

AsTheCurlzTurns

:grin:Hummm...I've never heard of it before. I'm just wondering if ther's no rinse process then where does the dirt go or how does it rid it?:perplexed
I would think it's probably done the same way that some people will use Seabreeze. You would put some on a cottonball and distribute it on your scalp where the parts are(if wearing braids), carefully letting the soaked cottonball lift the dirt onto it, thus cleansing the scalp. I do not know how it would work for hair that's loose, but I would assume it will be the same, but have not tried it on my own head in that fashion. Only just when wearing braids previously while a relaxed head.

^^seabreeze huh? That sounds like it would have a great tingle.

It does have a tingle, sort of like a peppermint tingle, like when you're sucking on some peppermints and your mouth will get a tingling refreshed feeling. Your other comment is addressed above.