Ph Balanced Moisturizing Natural Shampoo

dlove

I am in search of a Ph Balanced Moisturizing Natural Shampoo that lathers well. This shampoo must be about to remove the oh so very heavy wild growth oil I apply to my scalp and hair. I have 4b natural hair.

I have tried Elucence moisture balance shampoo. It contains a protein that leaves my hair dry. I want something that I can buy from a local store and not off line. I use AOWC as my moisturizing conditioner. It is awesome. The AOWC shampoo is not so great- low lather and leaves the oils in my hair.

I hope this helps someone else besides me...Thanks Ladies.

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

i just balance my shampoos as desired (using a poo i love.... altering pH)

joico line is pH balanced (don't think their natural tho)

Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Shampoo = 6
Mizani Phormula 7 Neutralizing & Chelating Shampoo btwn 6.0 & 7.0
Ion Clarifying Shampoo 5.5
Avalon Organics Moisturizing Shampoo 5

Last edited:

dlove

^^^Thanks! I just had an epiphany...Shampoo that contain oil may not wash out oil deposit..just a thought...

Mandy4610

I have been using curls cleansing cream lately and it leaves my hair very soft and the smell is heavenly. My bathroom smells delicious for hrs after I use it.
My scalp was having issues so I have been also using anti dandruff poos, but this has nothin to do with the curls shampoo because my scalp had issues way before that.
Try this shampoo, you just might love it.
I was able to find it at my local bss, I hope it is available in your area.

dlove

Bumping for more responses.. Need something to clean out this wild hair growth oil.

iri9109

^^^Thanks! I just had an epiphany...Shampoo that contain oil may not wash out oil deposit..just a thought...

idk a major rule in chemistry is like dissolves like...so the oil in the shampoo probably would mix in with the oil in your hair and then form micelles with the surfactants in the in the shampoo to trap the oil/dirt and cleanse your hair.

Curlybeauty

I just purchased the elucence acidifying shampoo and moisturizing balancing condish. I'm saving my spot and will come back after I use it.

Vanity1

If you have apple cidar vinegar you can use it as a rinse/clarifier, it doesn't strip your hair. Well, it doesn't strip my hair.

I am sure someone has talked about it here before.