Wave Irons

PinkAngel

Does anyone here use a wave iron? I'm looking for a good one, I've seen "deep wave" irons and "wave" irons and I can't really tell what the difference is.

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
I have one by Gold N Hot. I don't know if it's "deep wave" or just "wave", but it's a plug in, and it has two iron thingys on one side of it and 3 iron thingys on the other side so that when you put them together on your hair, they make the waves. It's pretty good. Gold N Hot is a good brand.

glamazon386

I have two. The difference between the two is the size of the wave/crimp it gives you. The regular wave iron is pretty much an old school crimper. The deep wave one is bigger. It gives a bigger/looser wave.

glamazon386

I have one by Gold N Hot. I don't know if it's "deep wave" or just "wave", but it's a plug in, and it has two iron thingys on one side of it and 3 iron thingys on the other side so that when you put them together on your hair, they make the waves. It's pretty good. Gold N Hot is a good brand.

I have that one too. That's the regular one. The bigger one has deeper barrels on it.