• Weave

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Braids

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dannygirl

Poll:Weave or braids?

I'm devopling the "Hand-In-Hair disease":lachen: and I know my hair does best when I'm not touching it! I cannt figure out if I want a weave or braids (I'm going to wear the barids short and the weaves like ear lobe length if I do because i want to be able to wash it and Surge and MTG it)
soooo which should I pick for myself? :ohwell:

Last edited:

BellaCranberry7

I voted for braids too. I wore them for the most part this year and got some great length on my hair. The hair definitely grows when you're not manipulating it.

karolmel

I voted weave. I don't have one and haven't had one in a while, but I hate braids. I don't like how the synthetic hair makes my scalp itch or how tight they are. On the other hand, if you learned how to weave yourself, you would have more flexibility, maybe two weeks and then take it out.

For relaxed hair, you'll need at least half an inch of new growth before putting in braids. I do love them for my daughter. She stays out of her hair more and it's easier to wash, condition and moisturzie.

So, I don't know!!!!:confused:

I would go with braids if you were natural or had a lot of new growth for ease of care while growing out, stretching or growth without manipulation.

ms.gafeney

i voted for braids i love them, because the scalp is easy to get to while the hair is being protected, and they are fun and cute!:)

JustKiya

I'm going through this same dilemna - and I just think that braids are better - you can continue to take care of your scalp without disturbing your hair. Now to find someone who can braid my hair without ripping out my hairline......

tallnomad

i've grown my hair out with both weaves and braids, but i prefer braids overall. like mentioned--the scalp can breathe much easier and they're easier for me to handle.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I voted braids. They're much easier to maintain and get than a weave. Also less expensive.