Weekly Flat Iron Con't: My starting photo (PIC)

Christelyn

Okay ladies, keep me honest. Here's my reggie:

Shampoo with L'occitane Repairing Shampoo
Condition with L'occitane Repairing Mask
Bi-Weekly or as needed: Aphogee 2 Minute Keratin Mask
Warm blow dry after gentle detangle
Rub my hair with Ted Gibson's Hair Sheets
Flat Iron with Paul Mitchell Ion Express Pro flat iron (the absolute best I've found)
I then set the curls overnight with magnetic rollers and then pincurl every night thereafter.

Christelyn

Trying the upload thing again...not working! It just keeps saying uploading photo, but it's just stalling. Any other suggestions?

Christelyn

Got It!!! I finally uploaded. Sorry to be a tease.

Attachments

• Weekly Flat Iron Look.jpg
    Weekly Flat Iron Look.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 283

Xavier

You did a great job. I love the shine and it looks like you have a lot of bounce and body.

Christelyn

I'm counting on all you ladies to keep me honest. I'll post another one in 3-4 weeks and you'll have to tell me if you see any ill effects from too much heat. I'm open to suggestions, things are not written in stone. I'll adapt as needed. I really would like to grow my hair to APL by the end of summer.

gissellr78

I'm counting on all you ladies to keep me honest. I'll post another one in 3-4 weeks and you'll have to tell me if you see any ill effects from too much heat. I'm open to suggestions, things are not written in stone. I'll adapt as needed. I really would like to grow my hair to APL by the end of summer.

It looks AWESOME! If you love it keep doing what you do

Christelyn

Man, your hair looks so pretty and I don't know how to do all those fancy twists and curls and what not that you did!

It looks complicated by is deceptively easy. I roll the top half of my hair downward, and the second half of my hair flipped upward. The two come together nicely.

MA2010

Your hair looks super healthy and shiny!!!

You have me wanting to pick up my flat iron again..........lol!