Well I finally broke down and did it!!!

BlkOnyx488

No NOT a BC:lachen::lachen:

I bought this
http://lclbeauty.com/proddetail.php?prod=PRO-1028

I was going to get it for my hair for Christmas, but with two birthdays, christmas, the inlaws coming to town, and a new year's eve house party. We spent enought money in December. So Sister Fro had to wait!

Surprizingly being snowed in for a week I discovered I saved a ton of money:nono::spinning::yep: So my Dh was Kewl with me getting this.

Can't wait for it to arrive so I can play with it!:yep:

BlkOnyx488

This question makes me laugh. When I first married my DH I was a wig wearer, and my MIL one day complimented my hair, it was three years into the marriage at that point so I decided to burst her bubble. I said this is not my hair as a matter fact no one not even Mike has seen my hair in four years, and God willing they never will. We had a good laugh but she looked a little hurt. So when they came to Visit this Christmas, I was keeping it in a bun, but I made a point of letting them see my fro before I rangled it into a ponytail holder

Sorry for the wordy response they are politely getting use to the fro:look:
OT: Since you mentioned in-laws visiting and the holidays....how'd you wear your hair during that time?

BlackMasterPiece

Awe thats really nice lol cute story....my friend that I did the comb coils on seems to be your hair twin down to the length and it was so fun to style it....there are so many options a your length especially with our coily texture:yep:

Good luck with the new dryer hun! Let it inspire you to do some cute new looks!:cool2:

Last edited: