Wen haircare by Chaz Dean-Conditioning cleanser system what do you think?

ChelzBoo

i would love to try the remoist.
so far the fig is my true love.
the sweet almond mint smells like how orbit sweet mint tastes:rolleyes:
i love wen. i cant get enough.

MonaLisa

I love those.....that love my WEN....
love Chaz....

PinkPebbles

I recently purchased WEN and I like it!

I used the Fig conditioning cleanser and prepoo'd with the lavender oil. The combination was very moisturizing and loosened up my kinky new growth.

Enyo

I'm currently trying Wen, and I'm impressed that the little booklet encourages people not to use any relaxers, perms, etc. I wasn't expecting that.

Anaya-Amani

How do you guys decide which formula to use? I'm debating between fig & pomegranate but dont know which would be best for me. I wish they had a set with both & a comb. I'm transitioning back to natural & I'm 4 months post perm. WEN will be on QVC Aug 26th 7-8 pm.
Do the products contain ceramides?

"...Forgetting what is behind and looking forward to what is ahead,..."
Philippians 3:13

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
How do you guys decide which formula to use? I'm debating between fig & pomegranate but dont know which would be best for me. I wish they had a set with both & a comb. I'm transitioning back to natural & I'm 4 months post perm. WEN will be on QVC Aug 26th 7-8 pm.
Do the products contain ceramides?

"...Forgetting what is behind and looking forward to what is ahead,..."
Philippians 3:13
Anaya-Amani Go with the Fig. It's the most moisturizing for our hair type.

ETA: I don't know about ceramides. Check Chaz Dean's website to see all ingredients. www.chazdean.com

BillsBackerz67

Bumping to say that I'm a wen whore now. Can't believe how much moisture my hair has retained since I've started using it. It's unreal. Usually by day 3 no matter what I use or do my hair feels like hay...not anymore! I've used Fig, 613, and bamboo and those 3 have worked wonders. Lavender also works amazingly well :yep: I snagged the kit with the 32oz Fig, 2oz fig replenishing mist, 16oz 613, and 8oz 613styling cream for $60 bucks via QVC. I locked that price in and put in on Auto delivery. Seeing that the 32oz alone is $49.50 on QVC you can't beat it. I'm going to try and use it exclusively to see how the moisture levels in my hair react over long term. Prior to ordering Wen I read this thread to get a feel for what I should order and went to the qvc forum to read reviews and stumbled across a girl who used wen exclusively while growing out a bad Ouidad cut and heat damaged hair for the past 3 years. Her hair has done a complete 180. I was sold :lol:

Attachments

• image-1010914287.jpg
    image-1010914287.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 57

*Frisky*

Bumping to say that I'm a wen whore now. Can't believe how much moisture my hair has retained since I've started using it. It's unreal. Usually by day 3 no matter what I use or do my hair feels like hay...not anymore! I've used Fig, 613, and bamboo and those 3 have worked wonders. Lavender also works amazingly well :yep: I snagged the kit with the 32oz Fig, 2oz fig replenishing mist, 16oz 613, and 8oz 613styling cream for $60 bucks via QVC. I locked that price in and put in on Auto delivery. Seeing that the 32oz alone is $49.50 on QVC you can't beat it. I'm going to try and use it exclusively to see how the moisture levels in my hair react over long term. Prior to ordering Wen I read this thread to get a feel for what I should order and went to the qvc forum to read reviews and stumbled across a girl who used wen exclusively while growing out a bad Ouidad cut and heat damaged hair for the past 3 years. Her hair has done a complete 180. I was sold :lol:

How do you use it? This is ironic because I just decided to start to use WEN faithfully now. I purchased the 5 seasonal set back in December and have only used one of them. I already had the 613 and haven't even used half of that. I used them this morning for a wash and go and I am liking how my hair feels. I am going to fall back on using so much gel all the time.

BillsBackerz67

How do you use it? This is ironic because I just decided to start to use WEN faithfully now. I purchased the 5 seasonal set back in December and have only used one of them. I already had the 613 and haven't even used half of that. I used them this morning for a wash and go and I am liking how my hair feels. I am going to fall back on using so much gel all the time.

@frisky Have you seen his demo videos on YouTube? I follow the directions exactly like the demonstration for the medium texture afro curly hair. Once that's all said and done I add 6 pumps as a leave in to soaking wet hair (I prefer the bamboo as a leave in over the fig), and then add a mixture of the 613 styling cream and herbal essences set me up gel and smooth/scrunch it into my ends. Sometimes I air dry so sometimes I diffuse.

*Frisky*

@frisky Have you seen his demo videos on YouTube? I follow the directions exactly like the demonstration for the medium texture afro curly hair. Once that's all said and done I add 6 pumps as a leave in to soaking wet hair (I prefer the bamboo as a leave in over the fig), and then add a mixture of the 613 styling cream and herbal essences set me up gel and smooth/scrunch it into my ends. Sometimes I air dry so sometimes I diffuse.

Ok so you still use gel...I will have to check out some of the videos. I watch the ones on QVC but they only have the models on there after their hair has been styled. My dam pump broke on my 613 bottle so I just be guessing on how much I am using :lol:

BillsBackerz67

Ok so you still use gel...I will have to check out some of the videos. I watch the ones on QVC but they only have the models on there after their hair has been styled. My dam pump broke on my 613 bottle so I just be guessing on how much I am using :lol:

The demo on YouTube the girl is actually in the shower washing her own hair with the wen and does 2 full cleanse demonstrations. There are continuum videos of how to leave in the product, style etc. basically a start to finish video 1 thru 4.

And yes I still use gel it's a must now that my hair is longer. I need the hold Otherwise I'd have to wash every 2 days. Using gel allows me to go up to 5 days without washing. But I usually wash regardless by day 4.