WEN healthy hair care system?

poookie

ok so today started off like any other saturday... i got up at 8 a.m. to watch the informercials on Lifetime (don't judge me, lol)...

and one came on about Wen's healthy hair care system. basically it advertises this "cleansing conditioner" that is supposed to transform dull hair into full, lush, shiny, super hair.

here's a link to some of the before and after pics

has anyone tried this?
is it worth the hype?

I've used Wen and I liked it. I really want to try it again now that I'm natural, but I'm waiting on a great price. I posted about this infomercial a couple of weeks back. But, if you want more info on Wen in general, do a search. Many people felt as though they could achieve similar results by conditioner washing with cheap (Suave, V05) conditioners. Oh yeah, QVC and naturallycurly.com are two sites that carry Wen. You could always get some from Ebay if it's cheaper.

I'm not a huge fan of the WEN conditioners (I have tried the Fig, Almond Mint and Tea Tree), but I LOVE the WEN Fig Oil.

I am a WEN FANatic!!! I absolutely love their cleansing conditioners, and would have to agree that they do everything they claim to do. I use WEN tea tree CC to cleanse my scalp, and I normally cleanse my hair and deep condition with the lavender or Fig cc. The Fig oil is a staple of mine as well, it is jojoba based with essential oils.

There are alot of ways to use the conditioners, I have made a spritz using water, WEN Conditioner and the WEN almond mint styling cream to keep my hair moist while rollersetting.

The fig and lavender cc, are very moisturizing and stimulating. I cant say enough good things about WEN!!!

[size=+0] I read about this on Tia's blog. I would like to try the Fig Cleansing Conditioner.[/size]

Back