What are some good natural products for frizz?

Tene

I'm noticing my hair is very frizzy especially in the back. I was wondering what are some good natural products to get rid of the frizz or help it. I did order some curlkeeper since I've heard good things about that. What are some other good products?

brownsugarflyygirl

I love love love Carols Daugther Mimosa Hair Honey for smoothing my five inches of new growth plus relaxed ends into a bun....its all natural..I think their product Kizzi may be even better..I plan to try it soon...I put the hair honey on my hair...use a boar bristle brush...and tye it down for about a half hour...my hair is so smooth...even by 4a kitchen behaves!!

I have never tried it though with a loose/curly/ or straight style so I think it depends on what style you are trying to wear....but I have heard good things about the healthy hair butter with braid outs..

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Honey rinses are good for frizz. Dissolve one spoon of honey or molasses into a cup of hot water and use as your final rinse, do not rinse out. I do this and then comb Elucence MB conditioner through as a leave-in and I get great curl definition and no frizz.

Tee

Pokahontas said:
Honey rinses are good for frizz. Dissolve one spoon of honey or molasses into a cup of hot water and use as your final rinse, do not rinse out. I do this and then comb Elucence MB conditioner through as a leave-in and I get great curl definition and no frizz.

Thanks pokahontas. I will try this. I already have this product.