What Are the Cutest Ways You Wear Your Hair to Bed

Isis

I usually wear my hair in a loose bun with a satin scarf tied over it or in my big rollerset to airdry, with a satin scarf over it. I think it looks unattractive. My BF has made some comments and jokes about how I look and I think I scared the postman the other day when I answered the door.
I want to look nice and protect my hair at the same time. What are the cutest ways you wear your hair to bed?

miss_brown

Sorry, charley, but I don't think it's possible to do both. The cutest thing I've done is the high pony tail and sleep on satin pillowcase, but that was ineffective for ultimate ends protection and my hair suffered the following day. Mostly, I either wear a satin bonnet or a silk scarf. My bf learned to live with it, so it's all good. (Even if he hadn't I would still be rocking my scarf, and it would still be all good, so I guess he did himself a favor
)

Anyway, if it's really a problem, at least make sure your ends are moisturized and tucked under before bed.

NAY007

i think the cutest way to go to bed AND look cute is definitely a satin pillowcase and going without the scarf on the head. any man will prefer for his girl/woman to come to bed looking nice and sexy. so the pillow case is the better way to go. then for the hairstyle i would pick two cute braids or maybe one. this really depends on the length of your hair too.

karezone

Match your pajamas to the bonnet or the scarf. For me that is as sexy as it gets and if he doesn't want to sleep next to me with my bonnet, there is always the couch.

DatJerseyDyme

[ QUOTE ]
karezone said:
if he doesn't want to sleep next to me with my bonnet, there is always the couch.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHA..YOU GO GIRL!

miss_brown

[ QUOTE ]
karezone said:
Match your pajamas to the bonnet or the scarf. For me that is as sexy as it gets and if he doesn't want to sleep next to me with my bonnet, there is always the couch.

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO!

Dutchess

I braid my hair in 4 big braids and sleep in a satin bonnet, I may not look "cute", however, I make sure I always smell good and wear something sexy to bed (even if I sleep alone). My honey encourages me to braid my hair at night because he knows how good it looks in the morning.
There are nights when I leave my hair cute and sleep on it - it doesn't really make a difference when you have someone who loves you on the inside and on the outside.

Isis

[ QUOTE ]
karezone said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for your replies. I would like to sleep on my satin pillowcase without my scarf but I thought I had to keep the scarf on for some reason. I suppose I can wear a braid or two with no scarf...

Isis

This gave me an excuse to buy a pretty, solid color silk scarf from tenderheaded.com.
It was only $4.95 (they have some sales items too). I can wear it around the house and maybe to bed with my braids. I thought about those silk ribbons in different colors to tie up my hair, they are only $2.95 right now... I may add them to my order right now!

mich_w

I've just gotten married, so it's the satin pillowcase option for me. It's working very well too. It's too early in my married life for my husband to be waking up to me looking like
and him feeling like

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
mich_w said:
It's too early in my married life for my husband to be waking up to me looking like
and him feeling like

[/ QUOTE ]

Too funny!!!!

B

ballet_bun

Depending on how long you hair is ... make a french braid from the nape upt o the crown, then with the hair that's left over make a bun and secure it.

Ballet Bun ...

Isis

[ QUOTE ]
mich_w said:
I've just gotten married, so it's the satin pillowcase option for me. It's working very well too. It's too early in my married life for my husband to be waking up to me looking like
and him feeling like

[/ QUOTE ]

That's too funny!

On a serious note, Ballet Bun, are you saying French braid from the bottom up?

B

ballet_bun

[/ QUOTE ]

That's too funny!

[/ QUOTE ]

Isis ... yes, make a french braid from the bottom up, and put the rest in a bun on top of your head. It's really cute. I wear my hair like this sometimes when I take a class, because i get tired of plain ol' buns.

Ballet Bun ...

Allandra

I don't think I've ever worn my hair in a cute style to bed. I usually just put it in a very loose bun and slap on my satin bonnet or satin scarf.

Isis

[ QUOTE ]
ballet_bun said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Isis ... yes, make a french braid from the bottom up, and put the rest in a bun on top of your head. It's really cute. I wear my hair like this sometimes when I take a class, because i get tired of plain ol' buns.

Ballet Bun ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you Ballet Bun. When I visualize it this style looks very pretty and feminine. I know how to french braid from the top down but I'll need to practice with this one. My hands will have to work differently. Maybe one day you can add this style to your pictures.