What are you doing with your bangs?

stevie511

I eventually want to grow my hair to all one length. Right now the back is between my shoulder blades, the front isn't quite chin length and the sides are about an inch past my chin. What do you do 'til your bangs grow out? How are you wearing your hair?

Stormy

Your lengths are similiar to mine (except the back). I used to cut my bangs and swoop them over to one side. Now I've stopped cutting them. They grow so fast! I still swoop them over to the side or put them behind my ears. Another thing I do is when I roller set my hair I roll my bangs up going towards the back. They come out kinda feathery and lay to the side better. Sorry if I'm not explaining this well.

You just have to play around with them for awhile until you find something that suits you. HTH

AMBERSKYE

I have bangs, but I'm not growing them out!
My hair is growing out of a chin length Cleopatra Bob. The back is a little past my shoulders. I am keeping the overall style along with the bangs, but I am trying to achieve more length in the back. I wear bangs every day, unless it's very hot out! I alternate my style sometimes. I put my hair behind both ears or behind one ear.
I like having bangs because my facial features are enhanced with bangs. My bangs are cut very precise over my eyebrows.
I bump them 1-2 times a week with a curling iron. I don't like puffy bangs.
My bangs lay close to my forehead.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
I am growing out my bangs. They now touch my nose. I am currently in braids but before I either curled them or slicked them back into the rest of my style.

sweetcocoa

I have bangs that I was growing out....they touch my nose right now. I like them this way I just sweep them to the side or behind my ear...but they usually end up falling forward again..just a little...I find they make me feel sexier at this length....really! I'm keeping them trimmed at nose length...

joyous

My bangs have grown about 1/8 of inch past my lips. I just incoporate them into my hairstyle.

Karonica

My bangs are now a good 6 inches long, and I do the same. Blend 'em in, or brush 'em back, although they do like to pop out of the style.