What are you using to stimulate your scalp?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
mshoneyfly

Great Line. Actually, I'm using this product right now. It's my Spring/Summer "Go-To" :yep:

Anyway, it is a nice watery/milky based product, that spritzs lightly and smells sort of vanilla.

I also felt I had some overall noticeable improvement in strength and retention.

I'm currently using it as my Stimulator/Detangler. It's great.:grin:

The Lotion, Oil, Protein-LI, Amino DC'er are :love:

mshoneyfly

@mshoneyfly

Great Line. Actually, I'm using this product right now. It's my Spring/Summer "Go-To" :yep:

Anyway, it is a nice watery/milky based product, that spritzs lightly and smells sort of vanilla.

I also felt I had some overall noticeable improvement in strength and retention.

I'm currently using it as my Stimulator/Detangler. It's great.:grin:

The Lotion, Oil, Protein-LI, Amino DC'er are :love:

That was a really helpful review. The PJ in me is awakening. Oh...but I have to check for silicones. I'm swearing off them :nono:

Isis33

:giggle: Yes Isis33, because it's impossible to read every thread on the forum and I rarely read entire threads and sometimes will respond to a thread w/o reading any of the other responses, a mention is the sure way to get me to know you addressed me. Every once in a while, I'll get an alert and no mentions will show up so I may do a search to see who mentioned me and might spot posts like yours but again, I'll only do that if someone mentioned me and it didn't show up, so I might've not known of your post till weeks later.

Thanks virtuenow for the mention and giving her the 411.
virtuenow and Nonie

Thanks guys, I guess you can tell I'm a newbie to this site :)

NaiyaAi

I have a MN mix consisting of MN, cayenne pepper, castor oil, and MSM, but my secret weapon is this:

It's a scalp massager that I got for $1. When I use that thing, I really feel the tingles. =)

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
NJOY new & improved mix Sun-Wed

Fri/Sat I used undiluted Eucalyptus oil