What are your best growth aids?

SimJam

anything with sulphur

liquid gold oil
hair trigger
MTG
any ole sulphur oil I make
country life maxi hair vits

When I just started my hair journey supplements helped tremendously, mainly because I was eating terribly and probably was actually deficient in some vits and minerals.

Now that I eat 1000% better, I only take supplements for maintenance

ChasingBliss

jamaican dark castor oil hair fertilizer. I also mix in a little pure jamican dark castor, peppermint and basil essential oils in it. It is great. My hair grows like crazy. If you look up peppermint, castor, and basil oil online, it states they are the best growth essential oils. I order mine online or buy from the vitamin shoppe.

Must revisit the bolded.

I gotta do this in 2013!! I know this works. But I have to be organized and diligent. Time to dust off the Vitamix!

Or pass it on over here :lol: ....My ninja looks like it's about to konk out on me. I'm ready for my Vitamix now.

Barbara

Princess
@Barbara Based on some of the products she has listed, do they sound anything like Verifen at all?

I couldn't find her products on the Frederick of Hollywood's website. They aren't on the Verifen Complex site either. I'll keep looking, but I have to leave for a while.

Last edited:

Phaer

I couldn't find her products on the Frederick of Hollywood's website. They aren't on the Verifen Complex site either. I'll keep looking, but I have to leave for a while.

Do you have a thread on Verifen Complex? (did not see one), I am curious to know what products you use, if not the entire line, and also how quickly you see results. The website I found (hairoil.com have testimonials from 2003).

I wanna know why you bow down to the complex. :yep:

GinnyP

am I the only one that thought ya'll were talkin about Patience growth oil.???:lol: Isn't there an actual growth aid named Patience????:perplexed or am I trippin???
Me too! Haaaaaaaaaaaa that's too funny! Someone mention Lensi's Request I thought a hair product was named after someone Patience I actually knew a little girl named Patience and her sister was named Peaches.