(((What are your favorite Aveda products to DC with??)))

zzirvingj

Aveda ladies...

What are your fave Aveda products for deep conditioning? I am considering buying some Aveda Brilliant products this week (poo/conditioner/usc)...and I might wanna eventually add an Aveda product to DC with...but it's been a while since I've bought anything from there to use for that purpose. I used to DC with the deep penetrating revitalizer but I think they phased that out..??

If any of you happen to mix any Aveda products with anything else to DC with, please let me know that as well...

TIA! :grin: :drunk:

***ETA: I also meant 2 ask if your fave products to DC with from Aveda actually moisturize your hair or not, as I am in need of more moisture than I am protein...

Last edited:

mturner0516

Aveda Brillant is Great!!! :lick: It is one of my staples. I am a natural 4a/b mix, and I bought a gallon in Feb (which i still have) and I use it every week. The smell is pleasant. It has lots of slip, and it moisturizes. I've even started using it as a leave in. This is moisture based, no protein :grin:
Try it you'll like it!!!!

zzirvingj

Aveda Brillant is Great!!! :lick: It is one of my staples. I am a natural 4a/b mix, and I bought a gallon in Feb (which i still have) and I use it every week. The smell is pleasant. It has lots of slip, and it moisturizes. I've even started using it as a leave in. This is moisture based, no protein :grin:
Try it you'll like it!!!!

I used to use the Brilliant con on my hair...I don't remember it providing me much slip at all though...?? :ohwell: Maybe I need to try it again; I never used it as a DC before. Do you use heat when you DC with it?

mturner0516

Yes i use heat however I have used it without heat. Great results either way. I use it on dry hair and i detangle my hair with it prior to DC. HTH