What did God do for you today?

chayil0427

I learned in church this past weekend that thanksgiving and praise brings you into God's prescence.

So, I thought it would be nice if we all just listed a couple of things God did for us today.

1) Gave me peaceful rest last night and woke me up feeling good this morning.

2) Blessed me to arrive safely at work.

3) Gave me another day of having a job to go to.

4) Blessed me to arrive home safely.

5) Blessed me to have a beautiful air conditioned home with electricity and running water.

These are just a few things God did for me today. What has God done for you?

Jessica Rabbit

Woke me up
Gave me signs that my situation may work out
Gave me some chances to make money and fix my financial situation.
Continue to bless me with beautiful people in my life who love me and support me and believe in me

fattyfatfat

*woke me, my family, my SO, my SO's family, my friends and co-workers up!!!
*stopped me from spending money
*helped me get my refund check
*helped me get my other refund check thats coming!!!!!
*kept me and the above in good health
*a home to come home to
*EVERYTHING!!!!

Reminded me that even though my problems aren't life threatening or totally devastating, He's still concerned and attentive to the wants and needs of my family. I had instant peace after that.

zora

He woke me up
He got me an interview at John Hopkins Hospital:D
He got me more focused about what I need to do
He gave me hope

zora

He woke me up
He got me an interview at John Hopkins Hospital:D
He got me more focused about what I need to do
He gave me hope

CHECKMATE!

He woke me up this morning
He gave me peace and serenity @ work
He gave me a loving/caring family
He gave me shelter,clothes 2 wear,food 2 eat.
He gave me EVERYTHING I ever asked for,in his time,Hallelujah! Amen :)

Naijaqueen

He gave me a positive email feedback that I was expecting
He had my ex whom I had a bad breakup with, contact me for a favor, which I passed on willingly, and blessed Him the way God wanted me too, with no hard feelings. :)

queenspence

He afforded me with the privilege to breathe His air
He allowed me to be in my right mind and good health
He blessed me with the desire to help others
THANK YOU JESUS

Valerie

Woke me out early in the morning.
Watched Daystar and the praise running in my head, is The presence of the Lord is here, I can feel it in the atmosphere.
The chorus, I can feel the presence of Lord, I'm going to get my blessings right now.
So I am excited!

gn1g

Let me testiiiiiiiiiiiiiiify. I heard the Lord say to me on 5/27 Sunday morning while driving to church "make a vow read 3 chapters a day for a week". I said ok Lord. I was thinking the entire day what do I want from the Lord. Because a vow is a deal. So at the end of the day I knew what I wanted. I normally write things on my hangers and hang them in the closet that I might see them daily as a reminder. I wrote that I wanted me and my family to travel to Paris France this summer undergrace in a perfect way. I did my part of the deal. It's now 2 weeks later Tuesday I was changing clothes after work and went into my closet, I glanced at the hanger and said remember Lord. I went downstairs to the kitchen and noticed my mail on the counter there was a check from a totally unexpected source for more than enough for me an my family to go to Paris. Halllelujah!!! Glory to God he is a promise keeper! He is not a liar IF GOD SAID it, it shall come to pass. Amen.

dlewis

gn1g said:
Let me testiiiiiiiiiiiiiiify. I heard the Lord say to me on 5/27 Sunday morning while driving to church "make a vow read 3 chapters a day for a week". I said ok Lord. I was thinking the entire day what do I want from the Lord. Because a vow is a deal. So at the end of the day I knew what I wanted. I normally write things on my hangers and hang them in the closet that I might see them daily as a reminder. I wrote that I wanted me and my family to travel to Paris France this summer undergrace in a perfect way. I did my part of the deal. It's now 2 weeks later Tuesday I was changing clothes after work and went into my closet, I glanced at the hanger and said remember Lord. I went downstairs to the kitchen and noticed my mail on the counter there was a check from a totally unexpected source for more than enough for me an my family to go to Paris. Halllelujah!!! Glory to God he is a promise keeper! He is not a liar IF GOD SAID it, it shall come to pass. Amen.

Glory be to GOD, I love that.:D

Lady Esquire

What a nice thread.

1) Had a quiet and late morning, which is rare w/two kids.
2) My kids are both happy and enjoying the weather.
3) My hubby is productive.
4) Had a black out last night, and it gave us all an excuse to hang out in one room and just enjoyed each other's company and we all slept in my room....it was crowded as hell but fun.

It could be so easy to have a 'Whoa is me' Pity Party, and focus on what I do not have, but the simplest things can be overlooked but great blessings.

Wanda

Woke me up this morning.
Let me enjoy my son's graduation.
Allowed me to make some extra money today.
Gave me time to study my bible twice already today.
Continues to ease my stress and anxiety.