What do you all use from Proclaim??

SpiritJunkie

i heard about this on the hair boards and tried and really like
  • aloe and shea butter shampoo
  • glossing polish (i started with the small bottle)
SG

I have the activator gel and the aloe and shea butter shampoo both of which I really like. I can't wait to try the conditioner as soon as I use up some of these other products I have here....

gimbap

I've been a lover of their oil sheen for about 2 years. I bought the tea tree leave-in conditioner and it worked miracles on my itchy scalp!

LovelyLionessa

I love Proclaim. They have come out with some new products, they have their own knockoff version of the Fantasia IC Olive Oil serum plus they have added another Natural 7 oil that's olive oil based that I bought and it has lots of great oils including grapeseed oil. :drunk:

http://www.sallybeauty.com/shop/1220/631076

LynnieB

ugh....what's up with this stuff???!!:mad::mad:

a while ago i bought some proclaim smooth mist leave-in conditioner, it thought i might help with my rollersets (taming new growth, ya know)...

when i first used it i thought it worked awight but when i used it a second time, my hair became a hard, tangled, mess. i had to rewash the section of hair that i sprayed it on :eek:

i'm going back to my elasta qp H2O.......

Britt

LynnieB said:
if i keep thinking about this - i may wind up doing the same thing.

gonna try to give this proclaim a chance. Hey might luck out.

i really wanted a creamy type leave in though - you gotta post how you like that giovanni!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Giovanni leave in !
I really do hope they do not discontinue it b/c I have a hard time finding it in stores now, and when I do, there are only like 2 bottles left and you can tell they have been sitting there for a while. It just makes my hair soo soft and the results I get with it are consistent ! It ALWAYS makes my hair feel good. I must say its the absolute best leave in that I have ever tried. I brought it to a hairdresser once and she insisted that I get her 2 bottles. It's really good stuff.