Proclaim Hair Products

Hi Blessed, :wave:

I've bought this product from Miracle and I loved it. :love:

I bought the Proclaim cholesterol. :yay:

sugaplum said:
Hi Blessed, :wave:

I've bought this product from Miracle and I loved it. :love:

I bought the Proclaim cholesterol. :yay:

I Just brought the cholesterol from sally's today, Plus I got some mane and tail shampoo and conditioner for 6.69 They have a buy one. get one free sale for mane and tail shampoo and conditioner It's the Big bottles.

Proclaim Aloe Styling Gel, I love love love it. By far it's the best hair gel I've ever used and it has no alcodol in it. :)

I was once a faithful user of Procalim cholesterol when I first started my hair journey, I only moved on because I found equivalent products with better ingredients. I still use Proclaim Activator Gel to lay down new growth!

I use proclaim activator gel to seal moisture in and for smooth shiny curls without any crunchiness or drying out my hair.

I use several Proclaim Products.

1. Proclaim Foam Wrap Setting lotion stuff. This stuff is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear by this!

2. Proclaim Spray on Glossifier. I love the way this smells. I would wear it as a body spray if I could. Oh and it makes my hair shiny!

3. Proclaim Bergamont "grease" in the green jar. I guess this stuff is grease but I bought it last Sunday just because I needed a "grease". It looks really heavy but it's not and I use it on my ends (it works!) and to smooth down my edges. I like it. They sell it in the Blue, Green and White (coconut) colors. I guess this is their style of Blue Magic.

PROCLAIM GETS 4 THUMBS UP FOR ME!

The gel activator by them is decent. When I was natural, it was useless since my hair was so thick. Now that I am relaxed, it's pretty good.

I use the glossing serum and buy the biggest size bottle at Sally's. Neat, smooth and shiny surface on hair.

I really liked the Proclaim Glossing Polish and the Natural 7 Oil. They both smell great and help my hair with shine. I do plan on buying the glossing polish again but not the Natural 7 Oil because EVOO is cheaper in the long run.

Now, I despise Proclaim Cholesterol. What a waste (not actually, I got it for free when I bought the Natural 7 Oil). It left this nasty film on my hair. I tried to get rid of it by adding cinnamon, oil, and mayonnaise but it still was a horrible product on my hair.

I would like to try the Proclaim version of the glossing pomade (similar to Fantasia IC's) and their tea tree shampoo (if they make a tea tree conditioner, I'd like that also). I heard from Peachtree that the activator is the bomb, and best of all, it's cheap! HGH everyone! :wave:

shellzfoshizzle said:
I use several Proclaim Products.

1. Proclaim Foam Wrap Setting lotion stuff. This stuff is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear by this!

2. Proclaim Spray on Glossifier. I love the way this smells. I would wear it as a body spray if I could. Oh and it makes my hair shiny!

3. Proclaim Bergamont "grease" in the green jar. I guess this stuff is grease but I bought it last Sunday just because I needed a "grease". It looks really heavy but it's not and I use it on my ends (it works!) and to smooth down my edges. I like it. They sell it in the Blue, Green and White (coconut) colors. I guess this is their style of Blue Magic.

PROCLAIM GETS 4 THUMBS UP FOR ME!

I agree, that glossifier is awesome!

Hey has anyone used their relaxer? Ive called a lot of salons and the cheapest relaxer thay do is with proclain...like 20 dollars....ive been thinking bout it but was a little scared cos its pretty cheap and ive not heard anyone talk about the relaxer before. what do you think?

Thanks for your replies ladies! I just got the proclaim aloe & shea butter shampoo, condtioner. Do you know if its a salon product or is it only available at Sallys?

It's only available in Sally's (not even BSS), but it is a professional product. I thought it was awesome that two different stylists I have gone to use Proclaim Products. Thats cool because since it's sold in Sally's and they use them, it's got to be pretty darn good!

I dont know anything about the relaxer. Sawwreee.

Back