What do you consider MBL?

Aviah

I've seen some that refer to MBL as the gap between BSL and WL. However, some people wear their bras almost at WL, so MBL would be before BSL on them. Likewise if you have a short torso and can be MBL and BSL at the same time.
Some claim it as soon as they have passed the bottom of BSL, where others wait what seems to be 2-3" past it to claim. Or you can just measure SL to WL and divide it in half.

What is MBL to you?:drunk:

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
It depends on the woman. Her neck. Her height. The length of her back and how low/high she wears her bra. I am the beginning of MBL.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
MBL is typically the bottom of your bra strap. I'm more than half way to TBL, but still not full MBL, because my bras are fitted low.

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

Fenaxa

No matter where your bra is, it's anywhere from 1 to 3 inches (or more depending on your height) above your waist.

Aviah

Lucie, I understand different proportions making a different length for everyone, thus why I didn't ask it a measurement of inches, but in relation to other body parts.:yep:

I thought neck length would more determine SL, but I guess MBL follows.

Last edited:

koolkittychick

I am one of those women who has a short torso and wears my bra at almost WL, so my hair hit MBL before it hit BSL. You can check out my profile pic to get a sense of this. That pic was taken in November; since then I have reached BSL, so I am solidly MBL as well. :ohwell:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
For me, MBL is about three inches past BSB. BSL on me is MBL though since I wear my bra low and am short...but I still say I'm BSL to make it easier for ppl to understand :look:

grownwomanaz

Love and Harmony
Just like BSL, MBL is different on everyone I suppose. Somewhere past BSB and before WL. You have beautiful hair OP.

Ogoma

If your bra strap falls below your shoulder blades, anywhere from the bottom of your bra to your waist could qualify. It seems like a lot of unnecessary effort to be measuring how many inches from WL.

Aviah

I always thought it was just below bsl (if bsl=bsb) but I'm short-torsoed (if that's a term:lol:) so that might not work for everyone.

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
Halfway between your shoulderblades and waist.

I think it's crazy that people still say BSL and literally mean bra strap since it's such a subjective measurement. I can wake up today at APL and be BSL by afternoon, all I have to do is tighten my brastrap.
Don't make no sense. :lol:

Aviah

Chaosbutterfly

That's what can be confusing, even with MBL everyone has such different responses relative to other body parts.:drunk:

I still think I should claim it when my hair is past the bottom of the brastrap. BSL=BSB for me and there's only about 4" between the two.

Last edited:

caliscurls

I always use this picture as my reference because its similar in length dimensions to my back. Everyone is shaped differently though...so hopefully you can find a reference point that works for you

Attachments

• image-963998971.jpg
    image-963998971.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 39

southerncitygirl

The middle of my own back with my long neck & torso included, lmao!!! This ish is why I feel like i have had 3 sprigs of hurr foreva!!!!:lachen:My MBl is a few inches from my waist.:yep: