WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THESE PRODUCTS?

Healthb4Length

I just ordered some products from OYIN HAND MADE, have anyone used it and if so what was your experience? I ordered the 4 piece sample pack along with the funk butter! I can't wait to try them!

I placed an order a week or so ago and I was just notified that they shipped. I'll report back, can't wait. :)

There hair stuff is good, I love the greg's juice, esp. when I am 7 wks post relaxer, the shea butter is nice also, I didn't like the leave in, the shine is great. I need to place an order thanks for the reminder

Supergirl said:
I placed an order a week or so ago and I was just notified that they shipped. I'll report back, can't wait. :)

I can't wait to get mine too! Please let me know how these products work for you!

MissVee said:
There hair stuff is good, I love the greg's juice, esp. when I am 7 wks post relaxer, the shea butter is nice also, I didn't like the leave in, the shine is great. I need to place an order thanks for the reminder

Have you ever tried the Grand PooBar?...it looks interesting to me.

Last summer I was loving the whipped pudding, until my hair stopped responding to it in the fall. But it smells great like chocolate spreads easy and moisturizes, softens and gives definition. Greg juice was cool, just not a keeper for me. The funk butter made me brreak out, but then I have sensitive skin, and they have since reformulated the butter because others were breaking out to I believe.

all in all I'd say it is good, just depends on what your hair likes.

I purchased the Whipped Pudding and Greg Juice and received them at the beginning of the month. The whipped pudding is good for moisture, but by the end of the day the ends of my hair are dry. It doesn't give me the lasting moisture that I would like.

The Greg Juice is an excellent detangler! I found the smell a little strong, but I used abt 1/4 of the bottle up and filled it back up with water. Now the smell isn't too overpowering. :D

When they run out, I'm only going to re-order the Greg Juice. I think I'm going to try some of the moisturizing products from this web site http://www.qhemetbiologics.com. I already ordered their gel and I :love: it!

Thanks for the reviews ladies! I sent my order 2 days ago, I can't wait till I get my supply I hope that I like them...I'm trying to use more natural products.

I have tried the Gregg Juice, Honey Hemp Conditioner, Grand Poo Bar, Whipped Pudding and Funk Butter. They have the best customer service! However, I wasn't duly impressed with the products. For me, they were just okay. The Grand Poo Bar was my favorite among them. The conditioner didn't give me any slip, but would probably be fine with a little oil added to it. The scented Funk Butter worked pretty well but irritated my armpits, so they sent me an unscented one at no cost to me. I think the unscented works better but, just like butter, it's hard to spread during cooler temperatures.

I love this line! And I have to agree. The customer service is exceptional. The only product (out of the one's I've tried) that I never reordered was the grandpoo bar. I didn't like it on my hair and wound up using it as a bath bar.

I find her products very nourishing over the long run. I add a little more glycerin to the greg juice just cause I'm greedy when it comes to moisture.

I like the multipurpose nature of the whipped pudding.

I've watered down honey hemp to spray on my hair while it's braided. Also, I was one of the lucky ones that didn't break out from the funk butter.

If you order you might want to pick up the reddish brown honeytint stick. I adore these. I'm thinking of buying a bunch of those and keeping them in the freezer.

If Greg Juice is not to your liking you might like Asha's Silk Rose better. Both are glycerine based sprays but I think Asha's has flax in it as well and some of my friends prefer it. It has a nice smell as well and it's a bit thicker.

I plan on trying Quemet's line as well. I have to restrain myself. I'm trying.

p1

i just placed my second order with them not that long ago..the first time i ordered i bought the kit with smaller trial sizes to see if i liked the products...i LOVED whipped pudding, greg's juice, and honey hemp conditioner...i think it does best on my natural hair because the texture of it is so soft and perfectly shaped and stays moisturized all day...the straight hair i dont really expect much from lol but it still did wonders for it!

i use it as follows and have gotten WONDERFUL results: wash the hair with dr. bronners castile, apply honey hemp conditioner and let it sit there for 5 minutes while i wash my body (since its natural, you can leave it in and style as usual but i choose to wash it out), then when i get out i take my pick and the greg's juice and detangle my hair (i do minor detangling with the conditioner in when im in the shower), then i add whipped pudding to my hair and i add only a scrape off the top to preserve the amount i have...

there is good customer service, flawless and not problematic in the least orders....but the major problem...? their products dont last long on my transitioning hair so i've had to reorder so far every month since i started using it (that would be december) if my hair was natural it would probably last longer but because of blending the textures its been hell. the sizes are generous..but i'd love it if they either gave more product or were cheaper so i could buy more..lol :) thats really my only complaints...but i've used it the above way since ig ot them and its been great to deal with my hair now!!!

I have tried (I'm relaxed 4a/b by the way):
Greg Juice- It's okay, makes my hair kind of shrivel. I love the smell
Whipped Pudding- I really liked this. Smells delish but I've found better products. But this is a really good natural moisturizer
Grand Poo Bar- A disaster for my relaxed hair. Made it INCREDIBLY dry. I can't pinpoint exactly what is was in this
Honey Hemp Conditioner- It was *okay* no bad results or no miraculous results. My mom likes it though
Funk Butter- I really really like this, smells divine and left me funk free IN THE HEART OF THE SUMMER too. I won't repurchase until they make it in a roll-on of some sort. It's is hard to apply to the arms, because it chips and falls on the floor which is frustrating. Mines didn't have a 'butter' texture at all.
My sister ordered lightening bar- I used it before and I like it, smells very good.

MizaniMami said:
I have tried (I'm relaxed 4a/b by the way):
Greg Juice- It's okay, makes my hair kind of shrivel. I love the smell
Whipped Pudding- I really liked this. Smells delish but I've found better products. But this is a really good natural moisturizer
Grand Poo Bar- A disaster for my relaxed hair. Made it INCREDIBLY dry. I can't pinpoint exactly what is was in this
Honey Hemp Conditioner- It was *okay* no bad results or no miraculous results. My mom likes it though
Funk Butter- I really really like this, smells divine and left me funk free IN THE HEART OF THE SUMMER too. I won't repurchase until they make it in a roll-on of some sort. It's is hard to apply to the arms, because it chips and falls on the floor which is frustrating. Mines didn't have a 'butter' texture at all.
My sister ordered lightening bar- I used it before and I like it, smells very good.

I Can say that I had the EXACT same experience with these products as you described for each product. I do think I may be reordering the FUnk Butter but I think I will be trying Asha's Naturals next.

I love Asha's.....I tried Oyin...good..but Asha's provides more moisture for me
So glad I've found my staple..

Back